• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

You won’t get beaned by a heater for flipping your bat anymore.
what-gif.gif

In football terms: If you celebrate a goal too exuberantly, you won't get a studs up crunching tackle in revenge next time you get the ball anymore.

I thought it might be a Billy Bean style hairdryer treatment for disrespecting the opposing team or something.

“Hit by a fastball on purpose” 😅

Sean Payton seems to be teetering on the edge of going fully Urban Meyer Mode after yesterday.

He’s always had a dickish side to him and I don’t know how he handles an embarrassment like overseeing the worst defensive performance since before Neil Armstrong set foot on the fucking moon.

Especially after the way he laid into Nathaniel Hackett at the beginning of the season too.

Finally watched back the Eagles game from last night. If Jalen Carter doesn't self sabotage he's going to be the best DT in the league once Donald retires.

Finally watched back the Eagles game from last night. If Jalen Carter doesn't self sabotage he's going to be the best DT in the league once Donald retires.
He makes things look effortless in a way I don’t think I’ve seen since prime Ndamakung Suh.

He makes things look effortless in a way I don’t think I’ve seen since prime Ndamakung Suh.
Hopefully without the stamping. He's a rookie that's getting double teamed and still making plays. Fletcher Cox who's past his best but been doubled teamed for most of his career is having a ball alongside him

Jalen honestly seems like the sort who gives so little of a shit about everything that he wouldn’t bother exerting the extra energy to do something truly Suh-like. 😂

When is someone going to help Chandler Jones / him accept it? Obviously I don't know what's happening behind the scenes, but the guy is having a mental breakdown in public

Last edited:
Had the toy story funday on for about 20 mins. Pretty cool way of getting kids into the game.

Had the toy story funday on for about 20 mins. Pretty cool way of getting kids into the game.
Saw a bit of it my Instagram, a novel approach. Probably better than watching it on ITV too.

Back