• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Could just be the Twitter algorithm showing me this sort of stuff, but it appears that a football style violence problem in the stands is becoming a real thing. I wonder if some level of segregation isn't far away? Just not sure how you do that given the legal resale market in the US.
Just to follow up on this…

Story as we know it now is that a Pats fan was very drunk. He heard some Dolphins fans talking shit about the game and aggressively approached one of them. The Dolphins fan and Pats fan proceed to scuffle, the Dolphins fan lands two blows to the Pats fan’s head. Pats fan goes down and never gets back up.

Trevon Diggs tore his ACL at practice today and will miss the rest of the season. Big loss in the Cowboys’ secondary.

Depends on whether he plays with the 2 stone chip he's on his shoulder for the last 2 years or not

Akers isn’t any better than Mattison is he?
Splitting the load can make both runners better tbf. He’s good-ish, though I can’t seem to find what you traded for him.

It was a 6th/7th round pick swap I read elsewhere, although that was on discord and i didn't triple source it!

Totally with Alan too, whilst one has been better than the other, I feel like people miss the impact that Zeke and Dalvin Cook, had on the production of Mattison and Pollard. All many could see was the idea the new back would just get all the yards and TDs, and not consider the load and wear drawback.

As things stand 2 of the top 3 in fantasy this week are Dolphins running backs, that's almost impossible

Chargers V Vikings game was the battle of 2 teams trying desperately not to win, not in a tanking, but just incompetent way. Chargers ended up the least worst

Vikings won in 11 one score games last year, all three of their defeats this year season have also been by one score.

They were miles in front last week so I wouldn't be ruling the Cowboys out just yet (and they score a TD as I type).

Commanders and Howell also finding out what it is like to play a defense that isn't Swiss cheese. Bills D just dominated that game.

Dolphins look unbeatable. 🤮🤮
The NFL will be regretting giving Chiefs v Dolphins to Frankfurt and being an early morning game.
What's your view on the kneel to not go for the record? Seems to be generally acknowledged as a classy move, I'd have gone for the history

American sports has all sorts of weird unwritten rules like that and they're all shit. Hell yeah go for the record, it was more disrespectful to kneel.

Chiefs not taking the Dolphins scoring lying down. Already 34 up and it should have been 38 if their left tackle didn't continue to line up too deep (had five penalties last week).

Mahomes has picked up a knock right on the half though.

American sports has all sorts of weird unwritten rules like that and they're all shit. Hell yeah go for the record, it was more disrespectful to kneel.
It’s really only baseball where this gets you in trouble these days. Cesspit of respectability politics. It’s getting slightly better, though. You won’t get beaned by a heater for flipping your bat anymore.

There might have been some mild teeth gnashing today but it would have blown over quickly, I expect.

The NFL will be regretting giving Chiefs v Dolphins to Frankfurt and being an early morning game.
What's your view on the kneel to not go for the record? Seems to be generally acknowledged as a classy move, I'd have gone for the history
Classy move for me. But I can see the argument for going for it. I wouldn't have though.

Back