• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Hey that's cool, I don't want any Bad Blood...

Still early but Cincy seem to have some real issues.

Normal service resumed for Buffalo, although I still think the Raiders have a fraud for a head coach.

Still early but Cincy seem to have some real issues.

Normal service resumed for Buffalo, although I still think the Raiders have a fraud for a head coach.
Raiders are 1 dimensional. Adams is it. They have nothing else. Bills neutralised him in the 2nd half by dominating possession. They had the ball for more than 13 minutes in the 3rd quarter. Just throttled the life out of them. Josh Allen decided not to throw the ball aimlessly downfield as far as he could this week.

Heard a Favre versus Allen comparison earlier this week, whose arm strength and stylistically I can see the comparison. Apparently their interception rates across their careers are similar the difference with Allen is he goes on streaks in games whereas Favre was more consistent. The point being Allen actively loses more games, because when it's wrong it's really wrong

Heard a Favre versus Allen comparison earlier this week, who arm strength amd stylistically I can see the comparison. Apparently their interception rates across their careers are similar the difference with Allen is he goes on streaks in games whereas Favre was more consistent. The point being Allen actively loses more games, because when it's wrong it's really wrong
I guess it means he'll also go on streaks where he's just really, really good? But unless he can cut out the mental errors that cause the turnovers the Bills will most likely fall short because he's a bad game away from being really bad.

As long as he doesn't let the comparison follow him off the field...

Raiders are 1 dimensional. Adams is it. They have nothing else. Bills neutralised him in the 2nd half by dominating possession. They had the ball for more than 13 minutes in the 3rd quarter. Just throttled the life out of them. Josh Allen decided not to throw the ball aimlessly downfield as far as he could this week.

They shouldn't be, it seems to be an active choice to not involve Renfrow who's an elite route runner. Zero targets in 2 games, if the chiefs got hold of him they'd be unstoppable again.

They shouldn't be, it seems to be an active choice to not involve Renfrow who's an elite route runner. Zero targets in 2 games, if the chiefs got hold of him they'd be unstoppable again.
Something’s not right there; Renfrow should be a perfect fit for the Welker/Edelman role McDaniels always used as a cornerstone in NE.

Giants getting hammered by the Cardinals 17-0 and Jones has just thrown another pick.

Renfrow got 1 catch in garbage time today. It was only 2 seasons ago he had 100 catches. Odd.

Giants getting hammered by the Cardinals 17-0 and Jones has just thrown another pick.
Doomed as soon as I predicted they’d get a Wild Card berth. Sorry, G-Men.

The Cards GM and owner will have to paint the smiles on their faces post game

As Alan said, there's something weird going on with him. Not only a great scheme fit, he's exactly the sort of target Jimmy G needs as he runs crisp short and intermediate routes.

Garrett Wilson is going to take Jefferson's crown in the next season or so. Unbelievably talented.

Back