• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Divisional round predictions.

Jags v Chiefs. Pederson hasn't beaten Reid even in the year that he won a SB - Chiefs

Giants v Eagles. Philly's best player relative to position and most important player are both going to play injured -Johnson and Hurts. Comes down to how close to 100% they are as the Giants will likely send the house so Hurts needs protecting and the arm needs to be strong enough to find the 1 on 1 match ups that'll offer. When he runs his shoulder needs to stand up to hits. I don't see a narrow Philly win, I think it'll be double digits or the Giants will take it. I'll go with the heart - Eagles

Bengals v Bills. If the Bengals Oline wasn't decimated I'd be picking them, but it is so I won't - Bills

49ers V Cowboys. Despite the QB I'm still taking the system over the team with the high variance - San Fran

4 homes which is unlikely, but not going to go against it for the sake of it

Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, Cowboys (by no more than 3 points for Dallas in a stonker of a game that will end in a result that pisses me off)

I really can't see anything other than 3 scores clear for Kansas against the Jags.

Chiefs, Bengals, 49ers, Eagles.

If Von Miller hadn't torn his ACL I think the Bills would win the Super Bowl. Without him their pass rush is not good enough.

Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, Cowboys (by no more than 3 points for Dallas in a stonker of a game that will end in a result that pisses me off)
The Cowboys won't beat the 49ers. I don't think it will even be close.

Jags, Eagles, Bengals, 49ers.

Stat of the day: 37-0

Trevor Lawrence's record when playing on a Saturday.

Jags gameplan seems smart: don't bother defending Travis Kelce...

Doesn't look good so far. Obviously turns this game on its head if he can't continue.

Looks like one of those if he takes that boot off it’ll swell up like a motherfucker

Back