• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Chiefs fan I know messaged to say he thought the Jags player did it on purpose! I pointed out that the Chiefs lineman blocked him into Mahomes.

Chiefs fan I know messaged to say he thought the Jags player did it on purpose! I pointed out that the Chiefs lineman blocked him into Mahomes.

Love how being a fan completely warps your view of everything. Something we probably all do aswell.

I think Mahomes will be fine, seems to be moving on it fine.

Love how being a fan completely warps your view of everything. Something we probably all do aswell.

I think Mahomes will be fine, seems to be moving on it fine.
He'll move fine but half time might give the adrenaline time to wear off and the ankle to swell.

Those IV bags have magic in them.

Chiefs have tweeted his return is questionable. You'd imagine if they can score here they won't take any chances with him unless they're desperate.

Didn't realize Henne was in KC. You could do a lot worse for your backup QB.

And if the KC offensive line keeps playing like this you could just about stick me at QB and it'd be fine.

Can’t see Mahomes coming back into this - the offence and O line will be enough to see the Chiefs through potentially. Why risk Pat and potentially lose him for the rest of the playoffs?

Can’t see Mahomes coming back into this - the offence and O line will be enough to see the Chiefs through potentially. Why risk Pat and potentially lose him for the rest of the playoffs?

I'd be amazed if they can beat the jags with Henne.

They have one of the best o-lines in the league, some of the best supporting cast, Travis Kelce, an offensive guru in Andy Reid... they'll be fine.

O line is more important than QB, as I am wont to say.

Joe Burrow likes this.
I’m old school tbh. In my heart of hearts I still believe that “defense wins championships”.

Football has changed since me yoot innit

I can see the logic. Bengals and Giants look different teams with O lines that don’t get blown over by the wind

They have one of the best o-lines in the league, some of the best supporting cast, Travis Kelce, an offensive guru in Andy Reid... they'll be fine.

Who, apart from Kelce?

Pacheco is ok. Juju is solid if unspectacular and Toney has the tools to be special but hasn't put it together yet. Mahomes IS the Chiefs offence.

Well if their plan was for him to come back in and get some more points on the board. Then take him back out, then it didn't work.

Back