• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

People blaming Tua for the concussions are detached from reality.

Whatever the situation was with the first concussion (and I’m giving McDaniel the benefit of the doubt because he comes off like he’d be an awful liar), this is now three in one season. Tua needs to be bubble wrapped and every effort made to ensure he’s in 100% good health, physically and mentally, before he plays again. Next season at the absolute earliest.

Maybe not ever again, if the damage is already irreversible. But I’m trying not to think about that option as it would break my lil Tua loving heart.

#protecttua

The seriously wobbling due to injuries Philadelphia Eagles are the first team since sacks became a stat to have 4 players with 10 in a season

Wentz already thrown two picks on his return to the Commanders starting lineup.

Riverboat Ron lost his paddle

Heinicke is just as likely to throw interceptions to be fair, he's probably far more likely to make some decent plays between them though.

Absolutely ground that drive out and finished though. Think they need to ride Robinson and the occasional big play to Scary Terry/Dotson

Just have to win tonight. I can’t see us beating the Cowboys on the last regular season day.

You should hope for an unlikely Philly second half comeback then, because it'll be Washington v the Cowboys backups if that happens

What was the outcome, was twitching all over the place like he was having a seizure but didn’t see what they said after.

Darnold could probably do a job a la Trent Dilfer on a good team.

The Panthers' defense is okay but the 2000 Ravens they are not. It's pretty remarkable that they've kept this close given that Evans barely needs to breathe on the CB filling in for Horn to get open.

They also really have nobody on offense who will give opposing coordinators headaches. No real next level talent for them.

Back