• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

I wasn’t expecting to wake up and see a Vikings win vs the Pats after last weeks games

It was ugly on defence again. They really need Tomlinson and Dantzler back ASAP.

Jefferson is special though. Ridiculous player.

I wasn’t expecting to wake up and see a Vikings win vs the Pats after last weeks games
After seeing the Pats put up a measly 10 points against the Jets without a single offensive TD, its exactly what I was expecting tbh.

After seeing the Pats put up a measly 10 points against the Jets without a single offensive TD, its exactly what I was expecting tbh.

I mean the Vikes only put up 3 points last week so I figured the Pats D would limit them to 10 or less. I was expecting a 13-7 Pats win or something like that

You watch games sometimes and just think how can you be so brainless. That's what I just saw from the Titans

Awful defensive play calling from the Ravens to allow them so easily down the field.

Didn't look like a catch to me but I guess they say the shin was down just before the knee went down out of bounds. Or at least close enough not to overturn.

Back