• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

It feels like it gets called bizarrely less often on punt returns than kickoff returns in the first place, come to think of it.

Yeah, people commit murder, too. Still scummy.
Yeah I know, full of hormones and your mums best friend comes onto you and you happen to have a hard on so you seek out a chance to give her your best shag, that alone can be described as scummy behaviour. just bad decision making really. Like when he's playing football....

The NFL rulebook feels like it has a bunch of little contradictions like that in it. I'd believe it.
Just like the BR rulebook, a handy little hand grenade... whatever you think you've done right, there'll be a rule to fuck you.

Looking forward to Jerry telling McCarthy he has to favour Zeke when he's fully fit again

Pollard is brilliant isn't he.
He's clearly been their best running back for over 2 years, but Jerry has to justify the stupid contract he gave out and meddle. Bet they have at least equal snaps in a couple of weeks

He's clearly been their best running back for over 2 years, but Jerry has to justify the stupid contract he gave out and meddle. Bet they have at least equal snaps in a couple of weeks

I don't actually mind that though. I much prefer a good 1-2 punch over a bellcow. See it with the Steelers where we just run them into the ground, they are pretty much finished by the time they finish their Rookie deal.

I don't actually mind that though. I much prefer a good 1-2 punch over a bellcow. See it with the Steelers where we just run them into the ground, they are pretty much finished by the time they finish their Rookie deal.
I think if you balance it like they have tonight, it's fine, but it's not been like that before even on obvious passing downs, Zeke has played a lot more. Even running tonight Zeke is going at under 3ypc and Pollard over 5, appreciate the formers are suppressed by short TD runs.

Second contracts for RBs are usually troublesome

I think if you balance it like they have tonight, it's fine, but it's not been like that before even on obvious passing downs, Zeke has played a lot more. Even running tonight Zeke is going at under 3ypc and Pollard over 5, appreciate the formers are suppressed by short TD runs.

Second contracts for RBs are usually troublesome

Agreed. My opinion is, never spend anything more than a 3rd or pay them. It's the most expendable position in the game.

Agreed. My opinion is, never spend anything more than a 3rd or pay them. It's the most expendable position in the game.
I think teams get suckered into 2 things firstly giving an elite RB too many touches on their first contract and then giving them a second. Giants will probably make the same mistake with Barkley

The Cowboys-Vikings game has gotten so out of hand that the broadcast here switched to something else. 😂

The Vikings lay an egg like this nearly every season I was just waiting for it.

They play again Thursday vs the Patriots and not looking forward to it - All of Tomlinson, Dantzler, Evans and now Darrisaw were out - can't afford that many players out in key positions. Darrisaw is the biggest loss, been great at LT and without him Cousins didn't have a second.

Back