• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

I like the Jets, generally, but Wilson can get fucked. Scummy human being.

Lololol serves him right. He talked shit about the Pats to the media in the buildup and then lays an egg like this. You love to see it.
How is he scummy?

"The Jets were held to 2 yards of offense in the second half."

giphy.gif

That injury to Breece Hall a few games back killed any offensive momentum that the Jets has started to get. They'd likely be better with Flacco behind centre at this point.

How is he scummy?
Comes from a Trump-supporting, Mormon-preaching, anti-vax family and has done nothing to distance himself from those views.

Also, he fucked his mom's best friend when she was married and he had a girlfriend. Which is just such a bitch-ass thing to do.

Big MAGA enthusiast from an even bigger MAGA family
Ah right. I guess he's entitled to his opinion no matter how unpalatable the rest of us find it.

As long as he's not a racist prick there's plenty of Republican voters in the US. Bit like rats.

Wouldn't have been that close. Foul was like 25 yards out plus the 15 yard penalty.
Nah, was 10yds out and the play gets stopped where the block is. According to Redzone anyway.

Comes from a Trump-supporting, Mormon-preaching, anti-vax family and has done nothing to distance himself from those views.

Also, he fucked his mom's best friend when she was married and he had a girlfriend. Which is just such a bitch-ass thing to do.
So apart from banging an older woman he hasn't actually voiced any of those opinions, just not said he doesn't agree with them.

Maybe to not offend his Mormon family?

Doesn't make him scummy.

You do have to put the foul yardage on though. Would probably have been a 40 yarder.

You can hear it in the way he comes across, as well. "Trust fund baby" doesn't even begin to cover it.

I'd also say that violating the trust of two relationships in one go is pretty fucking scummy, tbh.

You can hear it in the way he comes across, as well. "Trust fund baby" doesn't even begin to cover it.

I'd also say that violating the trust of two relationships in one go is pretty fucking scummy, tbh.
I think that's pretty naive if you think people don't have affairs.

Yeah, people commit murder, too. Still scummy.
Not entirely sure comparing murder to an affair is where you want to go with this.

Anyway, he's a shite QB who's not on the level of scummy as DeShaun Watson, I think we can agree on that.

Of course he's not. Wilson is a self-absorbed jerk, Watson is a bonafide predator.

I'm truly bewildered that we're apparently defending infidelity but w/e.

Ah right. I guess he's entitled to his opinion no matter how unpalatable the rest of us find it.

As long as he's not a racist prick there's plenty of Republican voters in the US. Bit like rats.
He's liked the Tweets of racist pricks and had a very Glasgowolf outlook on BLM/kneeling based on his Twitter likes

I'm not comparing it to murder, I'm using that exact juxtaposition to say that "people do it, though" isn't a reason to excuse it as an action.

Back