• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The NFL Thread

Not just the beers, bur the US, in Yakima Valley almost exclusively have revolutionised hop production with all sorts of new varieties that are now common names over here.

Anyway, stepping away from shite American beer briefly, the Giants v Commanders game was a right cracker. Looking forward to round two in a couple of weeks.

Is there any actual decent US beers? I've not been yet unfortunately but I just see the former, bud and corrs.
We can get Sweetwater over here and that's excellent. There's some really good stuff from the US.

Anyway, stepping away from shite American beer briefly, the Giants v Commanders game was a right cracker. Looking forward to round two in a couple of weeks.
I'll be pulling for y'all. Would love to see Riverboat Ron get another crack at the playoffs.

I'm just excited to see how big a super size is. I'm a bad heathen.

We can get Sweetwater over here and that's excellent. There's some really good stuff from the US.
Good shit! Repping the American South with some quality stuff, then.

Sweetwater was an old standby for me back in college. Good, no fuss IPAs.

I'm just excited to see how big a super size is. I'm a bad heathen.
We don't really do pints over here, weirdly enough.

It's probably because of the guns. Pint in my left, rifle in my right. Now that's America.

Pints are rare birds indeed in Oz, interestingly. Some bars serve them but most have the biggest measure as a schooner, which is just over a half.

Reason being if you drink at other than warp speed a pint tends to get a bit warm.

We don't really do pints over here, weirdly enough.

It's probably because of the guns. Pint in my left, rifle in my right. Now that's America.

I was talking McDonald's tbf.

Pints are rare birds indeed in Oz, interestingly. Some bars serve them but most have the biggest measure as a schooner, which is just over a half.

Reason being if you drink at other than warp speed a pint tends to get a bit warm.

Pots in Oz. Which as you say is a bit over half. Lightweights

Some Oz beer is fine. Carlton Mid and VB are decent enough. It’s not all XXXX and Fosters

I actually enjoyed the beer in Oz, might been the fact i was melting

Put on the best all round performance of the season today. Didn't expect to have the pleasure of seeing Minshew for 10 mins. Sat in the equivalent of the NB upper, great view to see what QBs don't at ground level. Brown was constantly open, determined to prove a point.

The yanks booed the England score so I gave them a chorus of Ingerland and for a country that doesn't do Christmas the bar I'm in has played f'in Mariah 3 times in the last hour

Last edited:
Yesterday was a good day for Buffalo. And they didn't even play.

The Vikings game was torture again. Not sure how this keeps happening.

They obviously know how to win but it’s surely not sustainable to keep winning such close games!

Can anyone who knows more than me explain to me why, in almost every game where a team needs a score in the last minute or so of a game, the defence seems to sit so deep and almost allow long passes to get them up the field in 2/3 plays? Not sure if I’ve explained that properly…

Back