• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Nerdy Dr Who Geekfest Thread

Interesting idea:

h1D724256

Clicky

You can get Darlek earrings now;

in red:

red-dalek.jpg

and in pink:

dalek2.jpg

Doctor Who returns on March 30th!

Thirteen days to go. ;)

Yep - Game of Thrones also returns 2 days later.

And there's an engineer coming to sort out Sky in my new house on March 29th.

If they don't arrive, the 'Things That Annoy You' thread will have it's longest ever entry.

Yep - Game of Thrones also returns 2 days later.

And there's an engineer coming to sort out Sky in my new house on March 29th.

If they don't arrive, the 'Things That Annoy You' thread will have it's longest ever entry.

Isn't the 29th on Good Friday or whatever you call it? We call it Long Friday btw. ;)

Very holy day innit.

Also for any fans of the quiz Pointless on BBC 1, there's a Doctor Who Special on the 23rd March!

The show will feature four pairs of well-known Doctor Who stars pitted against each other to win the Pointless Trophy: the seventh Doctor team of Sylvester McCoy and Sophie Aldred; the companion team of Frazer Hines and Louise Jameson; the 'noble' team of Bernard Cribbins and Jacqueline King; and finally the "sixth Doctor" pairing of Nicola Bryant and Andrew Hayden-Smith (standing in for Colin Baker who was participating in I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here at the time of recording).

Is it sad that I know who all of those people are and the characters they played?

There are some strange people over there...with too much time on their hands. :icon_neutral:

Is it sad that I know who all of those people are and the characters they played?

Not really

I can only do McCoy - seventh doctor
Aldred -Ace
Fraser Hines - Jamie
Louise Jameson - Leela
Nicola Bryant - Peri (hubba hubba)
Can't remember Bernard Cribbins character name, for shame (in the original, not in the reincarnation)

Man, Dr Who is getting huge over here...

Not really

I can only do McCoy - seventh doctor
Aldred -Ace
Fraser Hines - Jamie
Louise Jameson - Leela
Nicola Bryant - Peri (hubba hubba)
Can't remember Bernard Cribbins character name, for shame (in the original, not in the reincarnation)

Bernard Cribbins played Tom (Campbell? Unsure on the surname) in the 2nd Peter Cushing movie.

And Andrew Hayden-Smith played Jake in the new series when the Cybermen were first re-introduced in David Tennant's first season.

How did I ruin dr who when I was in junior high? :(

Back