• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Nerdy Dr Who Geekfest Thread

How did we ruin it when I was in junior high?

'You' didn't understand it. At all. I thought Eric Roberts was creepy enough, mind. He was good.

We had just barely started covering classic novels by then, of course we didn't get it. You should've waited to let us make a movie until we were in college, at least.

dalek-wedding.jpg

Here is a wedding cake with an unusual and unique Bride & Groom. The cake has a top cake and cupcakes with lilac butter cream swirls and sugar hearts. The stand is handmade to match the cakes. The Daleks were great fun to make.

Amanda Macleod

You make nice cookies/cakes/biscuits Jolemai,nice cookies/cakes/biscuits are cool. ;)

Royal Mails 50 years of Dr Who stamps

482192_10151513433649443_1544265293_n.jpg

Can't believe I missed the new episode! Anyone know if it repeats at any point?

Thank god for Iplayer!

Think I'm gonna like Clara!

Thank god for Iplayer!

Think I'm gonna like Clara!

She's very cute!

I'm eagerly awaiting Langers' judgement,I have a feeling we're going to disagree again. ;)

What did you think?

I like the way she challenges him. He seems unsettled by this, which is a good thing IMHO.

I like the way she challenges him. He seems unsettled by this, which is a good thing IMHO.

Absolutely agree,I didn't like the flirting tho,hope that wears off.

Well,here are my thoughts:

Positive:It was good fun,I did enjoy the episode.

Negative:This was basically a mish mash of ideas from previous episodes (Blink,Library,Partners,Idiot etc).
Since when did the dummy phone on the tardis have a phone number? why does the companion once again have to be some sort of mystery?
The Doctor behaving like some perverted dude half the time and a 10 year old the other half,tone it down!

The flirting felt very forced,"it says so in the script" feeling.Tone it down!

I still wish Moffat had gone for Victorian Clara,two of her would have still been a mystery surely,and I really liked her.

This was Moffat on autopilot.

Back