• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Ha.

The Bends is only one of the greatest albums of all time IMO.

Never liked Radiohead. Great band, but just far too depressing.

Never liked Radiohead. Great band, but just far too depressing.

Really depends on the album/song, but I can certainly understand why someone might not be into them. I also listen to a lot of bubblegum pop, so there is a balance. :icon_lol:

It's Thom Yorke's voice. It just grates on me and sounds like someone in pain.

You probably hate Bjork too... voice nazi.

I don't hate Bjork's voice. Her music isn't to my tastes though.

Thom Yorke just reminds me of that episode of Game On when Matt joins the band.

I don't get the reference, but I also don't like Bjork (for the record). Just failing at trying to rile you up.

I don't get the reference, but I also don't like Bjork (for the record). Just failing at trying to rile you up.

It's a brilliant episode of a 90's sitcom. It's ace.

I've got a lot of time for Bjork, I've just not spent it with her yet.

Everytime I've heard her, or seen a snippet of her live stuff, it's left me wanting to find out and hear more. She's an interesting character and a talented lass and I don't know anywhere near enough of her work.

I don't like all of Bjork's music, but she is an amazing performer and has a great voice. Our singer has been likened to Bjork by quite a few people who've seen us, but our music isn't really anything like hers.

Saw Bjork at a festival a few years ago, really excellent live, quite dancey at the time, but her stage show was great. The stage was made out to be a sort of woodland scene, trees, boulders covered in moss etc, with fairies and pixies everywhere, and then the big red and white toadstool under the tree opened up and Bjork was inside.

And no I was not on drugs, this is how it happened.

It's a brilliant episode of a fucking shit 90's sitcom. It's ace.

You missed a bit langers.

IMO The Bends & OK computer are awesome albums. Still Radioheads pinnacle for me. I couldn't bear them til they did OK Computer.

Back