• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

What was wrong with it?

A comedy that wasn't funny? Funniness is an essential pre-requisite for a comedy programme.

A highly cringe-worthy effort, with hugely wooden acting, no jokes, terrible stereotypical characters that didn't work, lack of any substance, sub plot, general thought into what it contributed, no entertainment value...

It was rubbish.

A comedy that wasn't funny? Funniness is an essential pre-requisite for a comedy programme.

A highly cringe-worthy effort, with hugely wooden acting, no jokes, terrible stereotypical characters that didn't work, lack of any substance, sub plot, general thought into what it contributed, no entertainment value...

It was rubbish.

Don't tell me you find The Inbetweeners funny?

It was rubbish.

Yep, sums it up. But you're arguing with someone who finds The Big Bang Theory cringe-worthy, so he clearly has no idea how to judge comedy...:2xGay: Ironic considering the characters in The Big Bang Theory all love video games, Star Wars, Doctor Who and Red Dwarf- Langdale could actually BE one of the characters!

Big Bang Theory is not funny. And I'm a nerd.

BBT is also brilliant.

Have you tried 30 Rock? That's another good comedy. Alec Baldwin is great in it.

Maverick Sabre anyone ?, i think i'm gonna download some of his stuff, well impressed.

This is an awesome track from the same DJ Cam album as the track I posted earlier. It really is brilliant:

I get to do this again on Friday...

..but this time in Wolverhampton, haven't been to a gig in the Wulfrun for a long time.

Here's a clearer version of the song for a better impression...

I get to do this again on Friday...

..but this time in Wolverhampton, haven't been to a gig in the Wulfrun for a long time.

Here's a clearer version of the song for a better impression...

Nice chords, and then yer man from The Proclaimers started warbling

Back