• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Off to see pudgy faced country rock chap Ryan Adams tonight. Been a fan since his Whiskeytown days but this is the first time I've seen him live so quietly excited.

Sound of the 70s on BBC2 at the moment. Some great tunes.

First gig in a while for me on Thursday.

Going to see The Vaccines @ Brid Spa should be a good night at a good venue.

First gig in a while for me on Thursday.

Going to see The Vaccines @ Brid Spa should be a good night at a good venue.
The Vaccines are great. They're playing The Civic with The Horrors soon which is worth a look.

Cheers SSB.

First time I will have seen then live so looking forward to it.

Love a bit of Bob.

Ryan A. didn't play this last night, but this is a great version of Black Sheets of Rain. (Song starts around 2:30)

I fucking love Queens of the Stone Age.

Regardless of the apparent revolving door of musicians, they're incredible!

Anybody like Falling in reverse?

My usually my sort of thing but heard a couple of tracks and they're pretty good

Currently enjoying new albums by The Shins, Michael Kiwanuka, Feeder, Chairlift, Santigold, Paul Weller, Tanlines and Alabama Shakes.

Taking Wolf Hunting to see these guys on Friday. We are both big Pink Floyd fans, I suppose it was him who got me into them, so this is probably as close as we'll ever get to seeing the real thing. Im really excited, the show looks and sounds spot on and the O2 in Dublin has amazing acoustics, so I think its gonna be a cracking show, air guitars galore.

I bloody love that track. Sounds like a great gig mate - I'm jealous!

Back