• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Im on the guestlist to see these guys tonight in Vicar St. Looking forward to it, they always kick ass live and tonight they are playing their best album 'Troublegum' in its entirety. Hopefully the mosh pit will be kind to me, I've had a long day at work!

Im on the guestlist to see these guys tonight in Vicar St. Looking forward to it, they always kick ass live and tonight they are playing their best album 'Troublegum' in its entirety. Hopefully the mosh pit will be kind to me, I've had a long day at work!

I remember seeing them on the original Troublegum tour in 1994-1995. Brilliant gig at the civic that was...

I remember seeing them on the original Troublegum tour in 1994-1995. Brilliant gig at the civic that was...

Fuck me, lemonjelly, have you been to any gigs that I didn't go to?! Was that the one when they were supported by Credit to the Nation?

Fuck me, lemonjelly, have you been to any gigs that I didn't go to?! Was that the one when they were supported by Credit to the Nation?

I believe it was.

An excellent night. Teethgrinder in particular was awesome.

I seem to recall seeing credit to the nation also supporting the levellers with chumbawumba...

<<<awaits lupines response>>>

In seriousness, I have kept almost every ticket I have ever had. The only ones I'm missing, are for Dio at the aston villa leisure centre (my first ever gig, & my mum threw it away!) & one when I was standing at the NEC the first time ever & didn't get to get the stub back on the way out. Maiden I think, but I could be wrong.

I've kept them all in photo albums. I've even put wolves tickets in these same albums, & things like plays which I've been to.

I'm missing mementoes from the odd gig I've been on the guest list for. Most of those are gigs I wasn't too fussed about though.

I believe it was.

An excellent night. Teethgrinder in particular was awesome.

I seem to recall seeing credit to the nation also supporting the levellers with chumbawumba...

<<<awaits lupines response>>>

Alas, I didn't make the Levellers gig (I wanted to go; can't remember why I didn't). A couple of my mates went though.

In seriousness, I have kept almost every ticket I have ever had. The only ones I'm missing, are for Dio at the aston villa leisure centre (my first ever gig, & my mum threw it away!) & one when I was standing at the NEC the first time ever & didn't get to get the stub back on the way out. Maiden I think, but I could be wrong.

I've kept them all in photo albums. I've even put wolves tickets in these same albums, & things like plays which I've been to.

I'm missing mementoes from the odd gig I've been on the guest list for. Most of those are gigs I wasn't too fussed about though.

Get the fuck outta town! You mean the Maiden gig when they were supported by the Wildhearts & the Almighty? Guess what?! :headbang:

Get the fuck outta town! You mean the Maiden gig when they were supported by the Wildhearts & the Almighty? Guess what?! :headbang:

Totally in town fella!

tests water, I also saw the previous tour with Anthrax as support!

Again, I didn't make that one. Although I did see Anthrax headline at the Civic a couple of years later.....

With Clawfinger as support? John Bush on vocals on the Sound of White Noise tour?

Guess what!!! :icon_lol:

With Clawfinger as support? John Bush on vocals on the Sound of White Noise tour?

Guess what!!! :icon_lol:

MUTHAFUCKA! Yes, indeedy! I'd totally forgotten about Clawfinger! I actually went to their signing session at Mike Lloyd's. They were fucking awful! Actually, I think I might have seen them headline as well :facepalm:

MUTHAFUCKA! Yes, indeedy! I'd totally forgotten about Clawfinger! I actually went to their signing session at Mike Lloyd's. They were fucking awful! Actually, I think I might have seen them headline as well :facepalm:

Arf! I went to that signing session too.
Was their headline show in the Wulfrun?

Arf! I went to that signing session too.
Was their headline show in the Wulfrun?

Jesus wept, it's all coming back to me now. The gig was at the Wulfrun. We must've bumped into each other either there or at Mike Lloyd's, as neither event was particularly well attended!

I've also just remembered the name of their "right on" biggest hit! I won't post it here though! They were Swedish, weren't they?

Jesus wept, it's all coming back to me now. The gig was at the Wulfrun. We must've bumped into each other either there or at Mike Lloyd's, as neither event was particularly well attended!

I've also just remembered the name of their "right on" biggest hit! I won't post it here though! They were Swedish, weren't they?

They were definitely scandinavian (how appropriate).

I think there so-called biggest his is just infamy, as I don't believe it was released as a singly. The Truth & Warfair, & possibly Rosegarten were the singles from that album.

I touched nothing they did after that...

Back