• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Ashley gets more popular by the day in Newcastle (although I think Rafa was a fraud last season with how he set up in some games).

Just be like Newcastle to emply Pulis next

Mr Ashley gets more popular by the day in Newcastle (although I think Rafa was a fraud last season with how he set up in some games).

Just be like Newcastle to emply Pulis next

Garry Monk was the first name that popped into my head. Available immediately, and likely won't kick up a fuss as Rafa was over transfer policy at the club as he shouldn't be anywhere near the club

Garry Monk was the first name that popped into my head. Available immediately, and likely won't kick up a fuss as Rafa was over transfer policy at the club as he shouldn't be anywhere near the club

Monk was favourite with some bookies when the news started to come out yesterday about Rafa. Michael Appleton was 2nd on the list

Monk was favourite with some bookies when the news started to come out yesterday about Rafa. Michael Appleton was 2nd on the list

That's a brilliant couple of managers there...

Current odds now its official Rafa is off

Jose Mourinho 5/1
Sean Dyche 6/1
Garry Monk 6/1
David Moyes 8/1
Slavisa Jokanovic 8/1
Chris Hughton 12/1
Michael Appleton 12/1
John Terry 12/1

Mourinho only happens if there is a takeover. Just cannot see him working with Ashley
Jokanovic has chased $$ in the UAE (got a job last week)

Skybet have Vieira at 8/1 and Arteta at 7/1 (Arteta would be an interesting choice)

Speaking to a friend of mine that's a Newcastle fan and he's still adamant the takeover will be announced in days, and the group wanted to bring in their own man which is why Rafa has been allowed to leave. Can't see the takeover happening at all personally

Mourinho under Ashley is a hilarious prospect, but I don't see it.

Moyes isn't an impossible shout.

Mourinho under Ashley is a hilarious prospect, but I don't see it.

Moyes isn't an impossible shout.

While I was in Portugal during the nation's league we bumped into David Moyes and had a brief chat - wouldn't be too surprised at all if he took it.

Well at least he won't be moaning about us next season. Why would anyone worth their salt go there under Ashley?

Well at least he won't be moaning about us next season. Why would anyone worth their salt go there under Ashley?
Managers can be an odd sort. If Ashley remains it's a free hit on your cv whilst being paid well. Doesnt work out, not the managers fault but all down to the owner.

Managers can be an odd sort. If Ashley remains it's a free hit on your cv whilst being paid well. Doesnt work out, not the managers fault but all down to the owner.

Best ince rocks up there then!

Not even Ashley will go down that route

Ex-Sunderland manager David Moyes, yeah?

It'll be someone pretty cheap and shit.

The Count ain't cheap.

He's actually got hardly anywhere left to go, he's worked at most of the shitbox clubs and everyone else either wouldn't have him or hates him. He'll be stuck talking to Richard Keys (the Gulf Wolf) in the desert. Nice.

Sky saying Avram Grant in the running for a job at Newcastle with Rafa going.

Rafa likely to be heading to China for some stupidly overpaid job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back