• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

THE MAGIC NUMBER THREAD

3 wins and 2 draws gets us to 90 (1.22 ppg)

Cardiff need 1.56 ppg to get to 90
Villa now need 2.33 ppg to get to 90
Fulham need 2.44 ppg to get to 90

DERBY CAN NO LONGER REACH 90 POINTS

Fulham pose a bigger risk than Villa imo.

whtt.gif

Fulham have the easiest run-in and I think they will finish above Villa but fortunately they are just that small bit too far back to catch us, even something like a brilliant run of 7 wins and 2 draws would only leave them on 91pts

Neither do for me. Only thing I'm focused on is winning the title, Villa and Fulham won't catch us

Oh I agree 4 wins and a couple of draws it’s all over.

Time for an update on my favourite thread...

Title

Cardiff obviously don't play until tomorrow (come on Derby, we love you sheepy types...) so they can still get to 103. Of course we are now on 82, so it is 21 points for the title

Promotion

Oh this is glorious - we now seem to be tracking Fulham rather than Villa, hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

ANYWAY - Fulham have 69 points and have 8 games left so they can get to 93 tops. Fucking hell we are 12 points from the top flight. Holy crap, I can almost TASTE it...

Playoffs - Bristol City are on 61 points. They can get to 85. 3 points left

Basically nobody below Millwall can catch us now. And they are in tenth.

Awesome day, awesome update.

Top 2 was done yesterday. We should now support Villa as they have to play Cardiff. Desperately want to go up as champions.

Permanent. I don't mind if Cardiff or Fulham go up. I do with Villa. Them and their fans deserve a few years in this division to teach them a bit of perspective and humility.

I really want Villa to lose in the play offs be fucking awesome

Play off semis though, rub in just how small time they are now.

I think it'll be:

Wolves
Cardiff
-----------
Fulham
Villa
Boro
AN Other

And they won't get past a Pulis team over two legs.

Whatever happens, the play offs are going to be great viewing this season knowing we've got promotion sealed.

Back