• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

I was hoping he'd take the Saudi money and we could be rid of him. All this means is that he continues to weigh us down financially.

I have no real hope that he performs well enough over the next 5 months to earn himself a permanent move. We'll be in the same situation in the summer when he's looking for another short term loan move to warm someone else's bench.

How is Jeff Shi still in a job?

Literally £62m flushed down the pan with Silva and Guedes.

Then the brass balls to say we have too high expectations and need to sell our best player to cover his mistakes.

Absolute charlatan.
The answer is in the responses to Deutsch's Tweet the other night

Then the brass balls to say we have too high expectations and need to sell our best player to cover his mistakes.

Absolute charlatan.
Because both signings are Jorge boys. He isn't involved he is probably getting questions from above, but we got nice and snug in bed with Jorge and these are the worst end of the deal. 1 of the reasons why Jeff has taken a seat at the back on the footballing side is because of the widening gap in that relationship with Mendes. Transfers go wrong from last summer, he can point his finger at someone else.

Fucked up with Nunes but got lucky it was City who wanted him.

Absolute charlatan.
Because he's not judged on the three issues you mention in isolation would be my guesse.

Absolute charlatan.

Our transfer dealings have been significantly more astute in the last 12 months since he stepped away. I had a black mark against Cunha initially but he's worth every penny of the £44m and we're not going to make a loss on him.

We will make a loss on Silva and Guedes.

Yes, you don't think he's judged on those things?
I think he is judged on those things. I also think he is judged on lots of other things. I do not think he is judged on one particular matter in isolation, for example the Silva fiasco.

Someone obviously thinks hes doing a good job overall.

Back