• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

Anybodies opening bid for Adams ought to be accompanied with a gif of him managing to fuck up a header from a yard out down here a couple of years back.

Actually there's your argument for telling him to do one. His fault we had an extra month of LageBall.

Ohhhh the forward. Yeah think our chance with him has been and gone

He's fucking quality, would really rate that signing.

We'd be able to negotiate that price down as well as Vitória are hardly flushed for cash.

Hopefully he's more Jota and less Silva. A tap-in even the latter would have no issue dispatching.

Hopefully he's more Jota and less Silva. A tap-in even the latter would have no issue dispatching.
#Jotception

TALKSPORT-PREVIEWJOTA-copy.jpg

Fraser I get but why are we hanging onto Hodge after Boubacar & Gomes are back? We don't need to sign another CM.

Championship clubs are not going to sign Joe Hodge FFS.

Championship clubs are not going to sign Joe Hodge FFS.
I think you are wrong on this one.

I don't know why he is liked so much after watching him with my own eyes more than once but he will go somewhere. He must have some weird underlying stats that are impressive or something.

Back