• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

He really REALLY likes the sound of his own voice. I wouldn’t bother dealing with him again.

And I would be very tempted to declare that publicly as we aren’t interested. This is like Shiekh Jassim “withdrawing his interest” in United after his bid was outright rejected.

This is like Shiekh Jassim “withdrawing his interest” in United after his bid was outright rejected.
To be fair it was about 4 bids rejected before he gave up. By the time he walked away he had offered twice what the club was worth and an extra £2bn for the club accounts

Interesting considering the player seemingly has no issues going on strike

But, if Salernitana are going to reject every bid then there isn't much we can do.

With GON's stock at the highest it's been for us, do we think he's going to be given a little January warchest to plug any gaps he feels we have?

There is some money spare because we bid for Dia from Salernitana, he didn't come and we didn't sign anyone else.

Already told the press we are aiming for a forward in January.

From GO's comments to LL he wants more wide options as well.

We will raise money from loaning Fabio out somewhere, either via a loan fee or more than likely someone taking on his wages again.

Fucking hell that's ridiculous money, I'd have thought he was on about £30k!

Really? He was a big money signing for PSG in 2019. Always going to be on huge wages.

Fucking hell that's ridiculous money, I'd have thought he was on about £30k!
All part of the back Lopetegui and then hope he understands when we have fuck all in the summer plan

Really? He was a big money signing for PSG in 2019. Always going to be on huge wages.

I forgot about the PSG thing in my head we just got him from Sporting. Still a bloody fortune considering

Surely Jordao will be moving on soon as well .

Back