• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

Read something linking us with a loan for Fabio Carvalho, but can't remember where and can't find it now. So I'm not really much use am I? 😂😂

There’s been a couple of Romano tweets about it posted in here, seems unlikely we’d be able to guarantee the game time they want though. Weird if he goes to a championship club though as he’s already proved himself there

Pilgrims, my faith in wolves has been restored, especially with the everton win and the brentford 1-1, two games which had my bum twitching pre match.
But, Gon, Hobbs, and the players themselves have fully restored my faith.
So, i now do not believe that we have signed the sasa deal with frankfurt, without having a neat , nippy striker all but in asda car park getting his greens in.
My faith in wolves has been restored, and its gonna take more than a west ham or ipswich glitch to shake it that bad.
We're back.

When I watched Aygerd in the world cup, I would have taken him plus a bit of cash for Kilman all day but it appears since going to West Ham he's been crap.

Couple of things in Ings.

1) West Ham fans seem to think he is on £125k a week (West Ham will clearly have to pay a huge % of that wherever he goes)
2) Burnley also interested.

Screenshot_20240107_161107_X.jpg

Last edited:
Spoiler alert, Villarreal won't be buying Guedes as he's fucking awful.
Can’t believe you’ve never told us before! Next you’ll be telling us why Paul Lambert is an idiot for leaving Saiss out because “I know what Romain can do”…

😂

Just managing expectations. There are plenty who think he'll come good elsewhere and just wasn't suited to the PL/didn't want to be here. Back in the real world he finished with 2 goals in 29 games in a year at Benfica.

Whatever happens he won't play for us again. So no expectations to manage is there.
The worst end of the Mendes link up. £27m pissed away.

He will go out on loan every season until his deal ends or we take a stupidly low bid to get him out.

Would be nice if he did well under a coach who probably got the best out of him and it persuades them to make a bid.
However its more than likely some team in the bottom half of La Liga gets him on loan next season.

Last edited:
His record under Marcelino is okay. Certainly one of the coaches who has reached him best.

His record under Marcelino is okay. Certainly one of the coaches who has reached him best.
The only one. He's hit more than 5 league goals once since he was playing in the Portuguese second tier 8-9 years ago.

Occam's Razor suggests it was just a freak run at odds with his actual ability, like when Lingard had two good months at West Ham.

Back