• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

Fuck Traore off because he's shit job done.
I think the point is he isn't suited to playing in the current midfield 2, and we struggle to move away from that with our CHs (as discussed yesterday).

Fuck Traore off because he's shit job done.
Jobs Bellingham is more of a box to box midfielder and we have 2 of those already.

If we shifted to 4 at the back he'd definitely work in a 3 man midfield with a creator like Doyle and destroyer like Gomes/ Lemina.

FWIW I would bin Traore and Kilman for Bellingham and Anderson (from Palace).

You can't afford to sit around and think X is going to get better in a certain formation, get Bellingham in and shift whoever out that's inferior.

Just on the phone to Jeff....hoping to persuade him to bin Hobbs and give you the role. Fingers crossed...

Doesn't work like that though, does it.

If I decide my fridge is a bit shit and I don't like it, it's no good me buying a new TV because I like the look of it and it's a good price. I might have my football on in glorious UHD but all my food is still going manky.

Until we sign a better CH than Kilman then we have to play 2 DMs all the time. It also appears we need an extra CH too. There's your glaring, clanging, £30m issue.

If I decide my fridge is a bit shit and I don't like it, it's no good me buying a new TV because I like the look of it and it's a good price. I might have my football on in glorious UHD but all my food is still going manky.

Until we sign a better CH than Kilman then we have to play 2 DMs all the time.
yes-my-tv-is-on-top-of-a-mini-fridge-no-i-will-not-change-v0-3ueyzlvrvdqa1.jpg

To be fair I think you picked the best image from your google search

1702475277291.png

Attachments

• 1702474918680.png
    1702474918680.png
    931 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
If we're going for an attacking midfielder (agree with Deutsch that it's not a priority) then I'd like us to go for Rodrigo Zalazar from Braga.

UHD and UHT, problem solved 😉

Freiburg after Fabio in January according to “multiple sources” in Germany.

Is Semedo in the final year of his contract ?

He's the player I'd move on . You get nothing from Nelson going forward , and even as a defender he's ok , but definitely not in the outstanding bracket or even close to it , and he's been given plenty of time .

Has another year left. For me it's all about formation, he's a decent right back apart from his weakness at the back post to high balls, certainly good enough for where we are at. As a RWB he's a liability as other than as a decoy he offers little, can't really cross, shoot or beat a man.

Back