• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The January 2024 "Will we actually sign a striker or just Che Adams/Kieffer Moore" Transfer Thread

That would be a miserable signing
giphy.webp

He looks good (as much as you can in highlights)

Can you imagine Fabio and Ramsdales dads in the same room. Sunak will raise the terror alert to critical.

Selling Sa especially at that price point I am well on board with. Replacing him with Ramsdale I’m less keen on.

Thankfully it’s that bastion of journalism bedded in truth known as the Star so I won’t be losing any sleep over such bullshit.

The team that pays £35m for Jose Sa is the team that has never seen him play football.

Wolves are exploring a possible £2million deal for wonderkid Rome-Jayden Owusu-Oduro, the Express & Star understands.

I’d be looking to move Sasa on in January if, and it’s a big if, we can find a taker. He is totally unfit for our current team and the longer we keep him the less we’ll get for him.

Wolves are exploring a possible £2million deal for wonderkid Rome-Jayden Owusu-Oduro, the Express & Star understands.
He’s a big name if nothing else, won’t sell many shirts though at a £ a letter

I’d be looking to move Sasa on in January if, and it’s a big if, we can find a taker. He is totally unfit for our current team and the longer we keep him the less we’ll get for him.
He's done ok when you consider he's come back from a serious injury and only been used as an impact sub. Has two important winning away goals, and when we get players around him he's been a very decent link player too.

Far too early to write him off.

Back