• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang average championship midfielder. Stinks of the Jota deal with Hoever

We really don't need him at all.

Better off with Palmer, McAtee or Harwood-Bellis as they all play in positions we have a need.

I'm starting to worry about Hobbs.
Totally agree.

Doyle is probably the only member of Manchester City FC that we don’t need.

And I include the stewards and the bar staff in that.

Better off with Palmer, McAtee or Harwood-Bellis as they all play in positions we have a need.

I agree the others are more appealing but presumably Doyle would be an alternative to Brownhill? Maybe the others don’t fancy coming to Wolves. Guess we have to hope the fee would allow us to get players in those positions.

Yep Harewood-Bellis for a season would be perfect. Pep and Klopp don’t let good players go

I agree the others are more appealing but presumably Doyle would be an alternative to Brownhill? Maybe the others don’t fancy coming to Wolves. Guess we have to hope the fee would allow us to get players in those positions.
I'd rather we bought decent players if the other 3 don't want to come.

The fact we keep getting linked to Brownhill, Doyle, Cresswell and Antonio really worries me. It screams Championship.

Cole Palmer won’t come here he’ll have a role to play once City cup competitions kick in.

Cole Palmer won’t come here he’ll have a role to play once City cup competitions kick in.
He was going to West Ham in the Paqueta deal so I don't think he's averse to a move away.

No doubt City would have a buy back clause too.

I quite like Doyle...

Not quite as much as I like Palmer, McAtee & Harwood-Bellis to be fair but he's still a very good footballer.

Crook said that Doyle was already a target before their interest in Nunes.

Probably be as well as Brownhill for when we sell Lemina and/or Gomes next week

There is absolutely less than zero chance that Cole Palmer will want to come to us.

There’s big things coming his way. He’s being handled the same way Foden was.

Sorry.

Definitely with a loan as an option, but as out and out purchases I don't see much between them. You'd be betting on Doyle's upside whereas Brownhill is what he is. Hypothetically the former at £15m and the latter at 5m I'd rather have Brownhill.

McAtee is more like it and despite what someone said above City are open to offers for Palmer

I don't really know what you expect? He came on the premise that he'd leave quickly for a bigger club and the best in the country has come in for him. It doesn't say he's refusing to train or play and his performances last year are irrelevant to the situation. There's not a footballer in the world faced with his situation who wouldn't want the move

I don't really know what you expect? He came on the premise that he'd leave quickly for a bigger club and the best in the country has come in for him. It doesn't say he's refusing to train or play and his performances last year are irrelevant to the situation. There's not a footballer in the world faced with his situation who wouldn't want the move
Exactly this.

No hard feelings from me if he does move. Hopefully we reject this new bid, he accepts that and gets on with it.

I don’t disagree, but I also can’t help feeling like he could (and should) have offered us a lot more in his short time here. His agent got him his big move though, so he won’t care about any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back