• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nunes bid out of the blue has really opened up a new line of signings for us now. Hopefully Hobbs’ waiting game this window pays dividends
Are we assuming City will come back with another bid, then? (As in, GON said we hadn’t received a second bud last night)

Are we assuming City will come back with another bid, then? (As in, GON said we hadn’t received a second bud last night)
You probably know more about Nunes transfer than GoN.

He hasn't a clue, just gets to coach the players he's given.

You probably know more about Nunes transfer than GoN.

He hasn't a clue, just gets to coach the players he's given.
He will know but not going to say shit to the press until its done.

I know you have a huge downer on him but I seriously doubt Hobbs is treating him like you think. Mainly because he is the man that employed him.

You probably know that though and I have wasted my time typing this.

He will know but not going to say shit to the press until its done.

I know you have a huge downer on him but I seriously doubt Hobbs is treating him like you think. Mainly because he is the man that employed him.

You probably know that though and I have wasted my time typing this.
I don't think GoN gets told anything other than 'we've accepted/ rejected a bid' which to him is all he needs to know.

He won't have a clue on who the Hobbs is buying and selling other than being told who is coming and going on a giant spreadsheet.

Why would he?

Does anyone know anything about Santiago Bueno?
I’m afraid I don’t watch much of Girona so the little I know is that (I think) they’ve played 3 centre backs and he’s been the pick of the bunch. Oh, and he’s commonly called ‘Santi’ - key info.

Spurs trying to sign Fati.
Remember the days when he was coming to us for Neves

As was tweeted yesterday about Girona, we're probably getting Bueno cheaper than normal due to the Man City connections.

We wouldn't be going through with these deals if Nunes wasn't imminently off. There must be a deal agreed in principle by now for all of them to get the green light and us to put feelers out about more signings.

I don't think GoN gets told anything other than 'we've accepted/ rejected a bid' which to him is all he needs to know.

He won't have a clue on who the Hobbs is buying and selling other than being told who is coming and going on a giant spreadsheet.

Why would he?
I would say he knows more than you want him to. If nothing else, out of professional courtesy.

I know if you were his SD you would be telling him to shut up and just coach (well actually more a "the fuck you doing here...go home")

I seriously doubt as Hobbs choice he has then decided to lock him a cupboard and keep him in the dark on important shit like this.

Good in the air, strong in the tackle, can pick a pass and finishes better than our current forwards according to that! Obviously doesn't highlight all the mistakes he may have made as well. But if that is anything like accurate he automatically becomes our best defender.

I would say he knows more than you want him to. If nothing else, out of professional courtesy.

I know if you were his SD you would be telling him to shut up and just coach (well actually more a "the fuck you doing here...go home")

I seriously doubt as Hobbs choice he has then decided to lock him a cupboard and keep him in the dark on important shit like this.
Think we just need to accept Johnny will put a massive negative spin on everything when it comes to GoN 😂

Re; Santiago - doesn’t look like he’s featured for Girona this season, so perhaps a move has been on the cards for a while. They’ve started the season well, too.

As for Alzate - I’ve always thought he looked neat & tidy but I could never work out what sort of player he was supposed to be?

What do you think he'll know?

With the back 3 experiment last night and Bueno senior used to that system 2+2=?

Would need another centre half this window though if it were to become the base system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back