• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know. Just making a point that he’s played a few minutes so must be on the radar of scouts of plenty of clubs.
No, me either. Just throwing out optimistic straws to clutch at.

KDB will likely be fit in 4 months though, so that dream move could be dead if city decide other positions are more important, all hypothetical though.
True but my point is that if the City deal falls through it is in his interests to perform to a high level if he wants a move to a top team.

He's really shit.

Does nothing well, slower than Nadine Dorries and prone to a howler

We already have a club captain like that, don't need another.

I have no idea why people keep wanting Championship level dreck.
Lad I work with went to school with Holding and still can't believe he made it as a professional footballer. His words "he struggled to get in the school team!"

He’s just painfully slow, he’d make Dawson look quick. He was abysmal for Arsenal last year and even if that was just rust he’s still going to he slow which just isn’t what we need.

GO says a couple of deals being worked on.

No new bid for Nunes.

Johnny Phillips:

Gary O’Neil confirms no new improved offer from Man City for Matheus Nunes. Asked if he expects to see him again he replied “Yes” but is unhappy at the way he has removed himself from the squad

Gary O’Neil confirms that a couple of deals are in the pipeline to bring players in. Asked about Paraguayan winger Enso Gonzalez he said he wouldn’t confirm names. Gonzalez is expected at the club, though. Possibly as early as tomorrow

Incomings might not be dependent on selling Nunes?

Sus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back