• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
In with the swap deal joke...

p73314.png

Scored a winner at the weekend in a shop-window opportunity. Honestly, you've never seen Pellegrini look happier.

Even if he weren't an absolute pile of fetid dogwank, he's injured anyway (again).

Reactions: b3h
I'd take anything over £5m I reckon. Going to walk for free otherwise, doesn't fit in the shape we currently play, isn't good or consistent enough anyway and I don't want him cluttering up Compton for a year.

Would be so like us to sell him the second he looks semi up to this level.

Perhaps they see it as 3 strikers could quite easily become 2 and we'll be alright

Perhaps they see it as 3 strikers could quite easily become 2 and we'll be alright
Could also be that he’s handed in a soft transfer request, given some of the noise about him wanting out.

Could also be that he’s handed in a soft transfer request, given some of the noise about him wanting out.
Yeah could be. He did say he still wasn't sure which club he'd be playing for yet after one of the friendlies

Say we " maybe move things about" as O'Neil said and get 1 player in... what position would you go for? CB?

Unlikely to be us approaching Dortmund, likely to be his agent and you can see why. Dortmund develop talent well and help them get them huge moves. If Dortmund are in the market his agent isn't doing his job properly if he's not investigating if they'd have interest in his client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back