• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you annoyed as he is wanting us to lose games?...
Joining a club you think will get relegated, and told the world they will, isn't likely to be a very good ice breaker with your new teammates.

Unless of course he thinks we might employ a different manager in November and we'll be back in mid table. In which case I'm in agreement with him.

Joining a club you think will get relegated, and told the world they will, isn't likely to be a very good ice breaker with your new teammates.
Just be some top bantz.

Only player likely to be pissed off would be your £35m mate he replaces

Dunno where this has come from but a friend of mine reckons we're in for Eric Dier on loan.

It's so underwhelming it could be true. Although he does offer versatility. He's shit in more than one position.
Hearing Dier was playing golf with Doc when Matt Hobbs happened upon him!

Lasted all of five minutes before succumbing to the eggplant.

That Lage one could have so many uses. I give it a week before we're back to the original six.

Trying to think which of Dave Jones clichés that the emoji can be used to convey.

Can we have a Nuno emoji? We may have some “dreaming is for free” moments in the future.

Back in my day we had to walk uphill both ways to giphy.com for our reactions...

Can we have a Nuno emoji? We may have some “dreaming is for free” moments in the future.

That damned smile...

Nuno-Smile-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back