• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately not one I can defend them on. Hopeful, of course, that Max can get back to the form he showed in that purple patch, but we've seen a lot of him at this level and I agree that rebuffing 30m seems bananas.

I expect Jonny, Podence, Ait Nouri and Fabio to be sold still. If we do sign anyone at all it’ll be the likes of Cresswell and Antonio

Podence and RAN will go. No-one will want Jonny and I think GON will want to keep Silva.

Cresswell coming in, and maybe another attacker, either central or wide, on loan. Depends what's available in the yellow sticker section in the footballer supermarket.

I still think we could do worse than Antonio if grafters are all we have to choose from.

Jeff is not going to let his babbie go unless it's as close to the original fee as possible. NOBODY IS GOING TO PAY UPWARDS OF 30 MILLION FOR FABIO. So he's staying xx.

LL says as of last week Fabio wants out as he doesn't think the team will create enough chances and wants to be first choice not a rotational player. Seems fucking precious to me although that may be confirmation bias

LL says as of last week Fabio wants out as he doesn't think the team will create enough chances and wants to be first choice not a rotational player. Seems fucking precious to me although that may be confirmation bias
Eyes rolling out of my fucking head.

Just get on with things, for once, Fab.

In his defence, I'd hate to play up front for Wolves. Worst job in football, even worse than dressing as a boiler.

He’s a knob and disrespectful to the club who have set up his family for life. Prove yourself at that club Johnny big bollocks before airing your misgivings about how you’d prefer to be elsewhere or that you’re scared you won’t as many chances as you would in a farmers league.
He may be young, he may have a point to a degree but we’ve (wrongly) spent a fortune on him and we can’t just let him go on a whim for a huge loss just to keep him happy.
We need him, he’ll get his chance in the team and he needs to give something back to the club and its supporters.

Where's this posted?

Player wants to play in a team where he gets more chances and where he’s first choice, shock. What was also said is that he’s not caused any issues and has been very professional

If a bid comes in and we can get a striker then fair enough but until then he and Sasa have both looked good options in pre season and he should be starting based on that.

Player wants to play in a team where he gets more chances and where he’s first choice, shock. What was also said is that he’s not caused any issues and has been very professional

If a bid comes in and we can get a striker then fair enough but until then he and Sasa have both looked good options in pre season and he should be starting based on that.
I think I've seen the flaw in your plan

No-one's going to offer anything like what we'd accept and take a loss on, and the manager isn't going to want to leave himself with one striker who is coming back from a major injury.

Napoli just offered €30m for Max Kilman. Weird shit happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back