• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordao is back too .

Sure if they are our players we might as well use them .

Same with Bolla - if we're paying him then use him .

Even if they're not good enough?

Wonder if Mendes has smelt blood yet with this managerial change...

Scott signed for Bournemouth then, 25m with Add ons according to the reports.

Last edited:
Oh well time to move on. Linked with Doyle/McAtee/Diallo (injured?) on loan.

Bournemouth. Fucking Bournemouth.

Becoming more attractive and financially more powerful than us as well as the humiliation of handing us their shitty cast-off manager.

I watched us in Barcelona a couple of years ago.

Glad I went now. Won’t be going back.

They've spent approximately £150m in two seasons with nothing in sales. It isn't sustainable for FFP Purposes and it will have to stop before too long unless they start selling. They'll find their true level before long.

They've spent approximately £150m in two seasons with nothing in sales. It isn't sustainable for FFP Purposes and it will have to stop before too long unless they start selling. They'll find their true level before long.
Another Bohely style mad yank in charge.

I'll be absolutely amazed if anyone gets anymore than a fine or a reduced squad size punishment from FFP.
Everton will be the test case for us.

If their punishment is shit I expect...nah, demand that Jeff turns us into a mini Chelsea spending machine in January

Everton will be the test case for us.

If their punishment is shit I expect...nah, demand that Jeff turns us into a mini Chelsea spending machine in January
Wouldn't surprise me if it is further kicked down the road.

And even if there is a points deduction, they'd surely appeal it.

Chelsea got a transfer embargo imposed on them from UEFA didn't they? May well do something similar.

Wouldn't surprise me if it is further kicked down the road.

And even if there is a points deduction, they'd surely appeal it.

Chelsea got a transfer embargo imposed on them from UEFA didn't they? May well do something similar.
It'll be large fine, transfer embargo, and possibly restricted cumulative losses.

They wouldn't set the precedent of a points deduction in case any if their chosen few fell foul of it. And even if they did it would be calculated so not to affect the bigger clubs but might relegate the smaller ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back