• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not twitchy at all as I think I’m apathetic to our long term prospects. I think we’d stay up with nil signings and don’t think we’re going to be troubling the top 7 with signings.

We will sign people and there’s nothing I can do about it anyway.
Tough morning?

Pulisic going to Milan, don't know if that has any bearing on Adama's future.

I suspect our offer to him was on more or less the same terms as he was already on, for another one or two years. Pretty much the kind of deal he'll only take if he runs out of other options.

Yeah was pretty shit tbf but don’t think it’s a factor in my feelings
Well I hope it perks up for you, personally having a good day, wedding to go to this afternoon (poxy weather aside) and looking forward to a couple of signings next week, followed by the start of the season.

Pulisic going to Milan, don't know if that has any bearing on Adama's future.

I suspect our offer to him was on more or less the same terms as he was already on, for another one or two years. Pretty much the kind of deal he'll only take if he runs out of other options.
I really hope we don't resign him. Time to move on from him.

Oh, I don't want him either. I suppose the club don't mind having him as a contingency if he's not on much more money than before and we know he can be useful on a handful of occasions a season (predicting when that will be is more or less impossible, of course), I simply wouldn't bother. If he doesn't have any setbacks with his recovery then I think Chiquinho already looks a more effective player and there's plenty of improvement left in him, Adama is just Adama.

Well I hope it perks up for you, personally having a good day, wedding to go to this afternoon (poxy weather aside) and looking forward to a couple of signings next week, followed by the start of the season.

Cheers!

Go on holiday tomorrow night for a week so I’m sure it will.

SBRFQ8rHpC6p.gif

Szalai is the one who looked good against England a couple of years ago I think?

Yes he is. No idea how he has done in Turkey but he looked useful that night.

Was that more Fati saying no to us, rather than us saying no to Mendes?
In terms of a direct like for like replacement, no. But we now have Lemina and Gomes who play that defensive role, and Traore to back them up.

Looks like Bayern have all but signed Kim Min Jae from Napoli for €50m, who still want to sign Kilman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back