• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sa has a save percentage of 67.1 which for context isn't great. It's bottom 10 and nearly all the keepers below or around here were dropped or replaced at some stage.

The Prem site stats aren't fantastic measures of a keeper. If you have a look on here below; a better starting view would be the amount of teams we concede more goals that the post shot expected.

*whispers*

Matt Turner...?

*normal voice*

Tbf he's not brilliant with his feet in possession (which made it weird he signed for Arsenal in the first place) but he's good at last-ditch sweeping when needed.
I like Turner, not sure he's leaving Arsenal anytime soon though

I believe statistically the worst keeper in the Prem last season.

He was dreadful but this suggestion should distract Deutsch from Sa for a while, so thank you for that
Seen enough of Bazuna playing for Ireland that there is a good keeper there, weather it was too early in his career or just playing behind a shit team but he went backwards at a decent rate.

Irish press running a story saying we’ve accepted an offer of £23m for Collins with add ons still being discussed. They’ve gone as far as saying he might have a medical this weekend.

After the season he had, I’m surprised we got profit for him but that’s inflation for ya, eh? Hopefully we get a reasonable sell on clause as part of the deal and then immediately go and sign Lop’s first choice target.

£23M agreed with Brentford for Collins.
Making money (both in real terms and FFP paper terms) on a player the manager doesn't seem to want and who had a horrible season has to be a positive.

Twitter virgins to screech about it for the rest of the week, giving every impression that they've never actually watched him play.

After the season he had, I’m surprised we got profit for him but that’s inflation for ya, eh? Hopefully we get a reasonable sell on clause as part of the deal and then immediately go and sign Lop’s first choice target.
If Brentford ever sell him for appreciably more than £23m (we'd only be due money on profit) then I'll be amazed.

Presuming we have a target ready to come in

Making money (both in real terms and FFP paper terms) on a player the manager doesn't seem to want and who had a horrible season has to be a positive.

Twitter virgins to screech about it for the rest of the week, giving every impression that they've never actually watched him play.
It’s already started.

“We will regret this”

Try getting a chant going with that surname. It’s like someone dropped a scrabble box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back