• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once stood behind the bench when Mcgarry was manager, not long after Ross Mcwhirter was killed.
We were playing really crap and in a fit of youthful wisdom, i screamed out...
"It should have been Mcgarry not Mcwhirter "
Whole place went silent, and if the ground could have opened up.....
Boy was i embarrassed, i dissapeared into my jacket pocket and never spoke another word until i got home, hours later.

On the subject of chants, Jody craddock has made a mistake and everyone was giving him pelters. 12 year old me felt shouting ‘Jody’s a girls name’, in the middle of my voice breaking was a good idea. Managed to time it with everyone going quiet, got some right dodgy looks

Leicester closing in on deal for Coady, they want it done by the weekend by sounds of it. Not seen a fee though

My dad once shouted "sit down Osborn, you're useless too!", or words to that effect, when poor Simon got up from his spot on the bench to do some hamstring stretches in front of the family enclosure during a particularly poor performance. The best bit is he turned around, looked at the stand, and sat back down again...

We were also subject to a young lad who literally did a commentary style narration of everything that was happening on the pitch, followed up with random things like "nice touch", "switch it", "man on" etc - I was pretty young myself so didn't say anything, but I remember being amazed no one else told him to put a sock in it! Looks like that lad has now revealed himself to be sycophantia.

Could have been me, depends when, I mean I don't think anyone has referred to me as a young lad for about 50 years

Get ~£60m from selling Coady, Collins, Kilman and Sanderson
Use that to sign two good centre halves to add to Dawson and Toti

Works for me
We won't be lucky enough to sell Collins and Kilman, we'll have max £35m to get one - which is still pretty good as long as Max is purely last chance option if everyone, including kitman, is injured.

Now we're at the level we are - mid-table PL, unless we do something daft we shouldn't go down, let's see where we can push on to - then I don't want "squad options" who I never want to pick.

Every single player should be at worst, like this:

notbad-basketball.gif

Kilman is this:

heat.gif

Kilman is the equivalent of 13-time All Star and 3 time NBA Championship winning Dwayne Wade? The guy who tops basically every metric in Heat history?

Kilman is the equivalent of 13-time All Star and 3 time NBA Championship winning Dwayne Wade? The guy who tops basically every metric in Heat history?
Well he does have good stats this season.

I understood it! For once!

Interesting to see he preferred the championship to PL.

1687891130911.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back