• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of fuss about nothing. If it's true he doesn't want to come back then yes get rid but from that snippet, dont think hes said much wrong.

Lopetegui has already said he isn't interested in players that don't want to be here. He doesn't so we are left with limited options

1) constantly send him on loan and recoup tiny amounts of wasted money
2) Sell him for an extreme loss with a large sell on fee in the hope he finally realises the potential Jeff is convinced he has.

Lot of fuss about nothing. If it's true he doesn't want to come back then yes get rid but from that snippet, dont think hes said much wrong.
Maybe not, but content is pretty slow today so we need something to get our teeth into!

That's just daft though isn't it?
Yeah but I'm a fan so I'm allowed to be irrationally furious when someone disrespects my club.

Personally I'd say preventing another year of having to read little wankers on social media calling him Don Fabio or Starboy and beg for him to come back to Wolves every time he bundles in the 6th goal in a 7-0 thrashing of Go Ahead Eagles would be almost worth a £20-25M hit on FFP.

I'm fully aware though that the reality will be that we send him out on loan again in the hope that he has a good season and his value raises to a level where we can stomach letting him go.

Fire this cunt into the fucking sun, no respect for him at all. Entitled little child who thinks he's better than us.

I don't care what loss we have to take on him or where his career goes on to. If you don't want to be here then fuck off, I've no time for wankers like him or Guedes after the last 3 seasons.
£60m+ for that pair of cunts.

And Jeff pleads poverty. That cunt should be fired into the sun as well.

From a practical point of view his remaining amortisation is £14m. Drops another £7m next year.

At that point we'd be very likely to be at the mark where ANY sale sees us in "profit" under the stupid counter-intuitive rules. This year, meh. We might make it neutral, maybe. Most European clubs are skint.

From a practical point of view his remaining amortisation is £14m. Drops another £7m next year.

At that point we'd be very likely to be at the mark where ANY sale sees us in "profit" under the stupid counter-intuitive rules. This year, meh. We might make it neutral, maybe. Most European clubs are skint.
If we could get £15m for him with a sizable sell on % we should do it. That's French and German club territory.

How about a swap deal? Keeps money in the war chest. Failing that we will need to rely on a bidding war
giphy.gif

We've already lost a ton of money on Silva. The only way we don't is if we can sell him for more than we bought him - which would need him to have 2 seasons scoring 15+ goals for us which seems unlikely.

Question for me would be could we sell silva and get someone better with the money we sell him for?

I don't think the comments are that bad tbh, the kid just needs a bit of assurance that if decide he's staying it's because he's an option, and that he's not going to get mismanaged. Nothing a five minute chat with the manager won't sort out.

I kinda suspect it was the agent 'leaking' rumours that Milan, Roma and Sevilla were after Silva too. Seems to be trying to engineer a move imho (is that one for the DW transfer bingo?)

Question for me would be could we sell silva and get someone better with the money we sell him for?
I bet you could get Dolberg for around the same money that we'd hope (realistically) to attract and he's a miles better player, albeit it's been a tricky couple of last seasons for him.

I don't think the comments are that bad tbh, the kid just needs a bit of assurance that if decide he's staying it's because he's an option, and that he's not going to get mismanaged. Nothing a five minute chat with the manager won't sort out.
Not a chance

He's definitely surrounded by the wrong people. His Dad is a dickhead and whoever this punk is with today's comments isn't much better.

Good to see our fans being as rational as ever, mind.

"One of Europe's top strikers". Yeah and Daphne and Celeste are going to be one of the world's biggest musical acts, you wait.

You can diss Fabio that’s fine, but UGLY by daphne and Celeste is a toon, where else can you get lyrics of up your butt with a coconut, and going down the road like Frankenstein going beep beep beep and of course you’re U G LY you ain’t got no alibi yous ugly, don’t get that from star sailor or northern uproar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back