• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of our price range I’d think? Given some of the clubs said to be interested. Don’t expect we have the stomach for a bidding war this window.

"Bidding wars" don't exist :D

File alongside "warchest" and all those mooted swap/part exchange deals that never ever happen.

They were always a tiny, tiny proportion of deals across a year. Yet you see people suggesting them constantly. Yeah we're going to take three players and their salaries on while letting one go, why not.

In news that will shock absolutely nobody, Fábio Silva is being a spoiled little cunt again.

Some talk today from Fabio's agent that he's keen to engineer a move away.

I'd be happy to cut ties if we could get £25-30m for him and then spend that on a more ready striker.

No way do we only make that kind of loss on him. He's had an ok season in two pretty rubbish leagues.

Looks like it's from an Instagram exchange - the agent account is legit.

Lage did treat him like shit. But what has that got to do with anything, the flat faced cunt left ages ago and we have a proper manager now.

You don't get to call the shots, son.

Doesn't make much sense to me.

What was it that scarred him and he needed protecting from in 21/22? If he loves the chairman and fans that what/who else is still around from that period that could be putting him off?

Lage kept outright ignoring him or dropping him for no reason (because he's an awful manager) but I don't see why that would bother you when he isn't a factor? The fans never had a go at him.

Can only think he felt he should have been starting more?

Fire this cunt into the fucking sun, no respect for him at all. Entitled little child who thinks he's better than us.

I don't care what loss we have to take on him or where his career goes on to. If you don't want to be here then fuck off, I've no time for wankers like him or Guedes after the last 3 seasons.

Can only think he felt he should have been starting more?
Even if that’s the case, Lage isn’t here anymore?

I don’t get the correlation, or being to scarred to return. As mentioned, not as if the fans were throwing pelters at him. The majority were sympathetic to his situation i though? (Except Johnny maybe 😃).

It’s since he’s been at other clubs and acting how he was been when he’s started to rile a few.

If legit, sounds as if it’s a ‘let’s try and think of an excuse to get outta here’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back