• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way it could be unless he came in and was a 20 goal a season striker (he isn't). Like who are you selling him to for MORE money? It won't happen.

Wolves Twitter is properly unhinged, mostly cunt little kids who haven't got a clue what they're on about, don't go to games and wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life.
Because if we sell him for £40m in two years time after another two loans it was all worth it!!!

Then of course he’s going to be the next Harry Kane so a £100m sale and it was genius from Jeff!

Sounds like Taremi is off to Saudi. £20M so out of our price range in the end anyway.

Yeah. It would be really helpful if we could move crap like Collins (stop turning down bids FFS), Kilman, Sa, Podence, Guedes etc out ASAP and move on.

Yeah. It would be really helpful if we could move crap like Collins (stop turning down bids FFS), Kilman, Sa, Podence, Guedes etc out ASAP and move on.
Yeah it is getting annoying to have us turn down bids for players that are not gonna feature in our plans anymore. I understand that they do not want to get ripped off if you will and get good value for some of the players you mentioned. But at some point, you have to take something relatively close to your value on them, cut your losses if you will, and move on so we can get this squad sorted before August.

It's only folk on here that want Collins gone though. If Lopetegui wants to keep him and it sounds like he does we are going to turn down bids unless they are stupid ones.
Seems it will be the same with Max but more likely to get the
stupid bids for him though.

So we haven't turned down a bid for any players that have no future at the club ( that we know of anyways)

Any bid for Collins is a stupid one, by definition.

"Do you want a centre half who got relegated a year ago and then lost his place in a bottom half team afterwards, for £20m+"

Er yeah, I'll pass on that one thanks.

Brentford disagree with you on that one.
Lopetegui disagrees with you on the selling.

I would focus on the names put out indirectly by the club...when we start to turn down decent offers for them then it's time to get annoyed (any bid for Guedes, regardless of fee).

If someone comes along and offers us £30m for Collins then I think the club will try and persuade Lopetegui you are correct but they won't so he will be here next season*

*now is the point to put 50p on him leaving.

Not aimed at you but I don't know why our fans are so attached to some of these players, they are shit (relatively speaking).

We need a revamp, not a tweak.

Seems its the manager more than the fans...

Max is gone if anyone offers £25m +.
What did we pay for him? A few thousand. Taking a lad from non league to the Prem and then a huge profit (Brighton take note...)

I think Lopetegui shares my view on Collins. There is a player there but confidence smashed by 1 relegation, another battle and working with Lage. A settled summer etc and he might take a step forward....unless someone offers the madness figure of £30m

Kilman is just wank.
Yet clubs are rumoured to be set to offer a shit ton of money for him...and not in a Jorge Mendes getting around £100m in transfer fees for Guedes way either.

Clubs must love a "meh" defender

I'd happily ship out both of Collins and Kilman for a combined £40-45m, even though I think Collins deserves a run in the team same as Kilman got alongside Dawson.

I don't forsee defending and goals conceded being a real issue for us under Lop unless we get a real howler of a player in to replace any defenders who leave.

Clubs willlingly paid lots of money for Jermaine Jenas, who was too beige even to be beige.

So long as I don't have to watch Kilman any more I don't care.

Clubs willlingly paid lots of money for Jermaine Jenas, who was too beige even to be beige.

So long as I don't have to watch Kilman any more I don't care.
Well if the rumours are true you will get your wish. We wont actively be looking to sell him though.
I would expect to maybe see us reject a bid...probably from Spurs offering us what we paid for him.

I'd happily ship out both of Collins and Kilman for a combined £40-45m, even though I think Collins deserves a run in the team same as Kilman got alongside Dawson.

I don't forsee defending and goals conceded being a real issue for us under Lop unless we get a real howler of a player in to replace any defenders who leave.
Collins deserves nothing of the sort. You earn your place in the team and then earn staying there with performances. Every time he plays he is an absolute calamity.

Collins deserves nothing of the sort. You earn your place in the team and then earn staying there with performances. Every time he plays he is an absolute calamity.

No worse than Kilman at any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back