• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been mentioned previously Benfica want to keep him so its just down to what deal we can get done I think. It will more than likely be a season long loan deal unless Jorge can get his hands on some of the money Benfica have made in the last 12 months,

João Neves (literally translated as John Snow) is a quality player.
They don’t half sound less glamorous when translated - Enrico Chiesa aka Henry Church, or Antoine Dupont (best rugby player in world) is Tony Bridge.

They don’t half sound less glamorous when translated - Enrico Chiesa aka Henry Church, or Antoine Dupont (best rugby player in world) is Tony Bridge.
Ravanelli is Italian for radishes!

Hasenhüttl was the best one, "rabbit hutch"

Please, please, please sign someone Wolves....there is only so long I can hold off the angry people when threads get diverted into odd shit.

Ideally a player people don't rate to keep the chat going all summer.

Please, please, please sign someone Wolves....there is only so long I can hold off the angry people when threads get diverted into odd shit.

Ideally a player people don't rate to keep the chat going all summer.
Tbf, it's only the odd shit keeping the thread going atm, gunna be weeks before anything interesting happens.

João Neves (literally translated as John Snow) is a quality player.
After having a look at La Liga yesterday (at your recommendation) I saw the Celta Vigo midfielder Gabri Vega who looks a really good prospect, similar to this young player but not as slight and much stronger with 11 goals and 4 assists this season.

Going to be cheaper than somebody from Benfica too.

After having a look at La Liga yesterday (at your recommendation) I saw the Celta Vigo midfielder Gabri Vega who looks a really good prospect, similar to this young player but not as slight and much stronger with 11 goals and 4 assists this season.

Going to be cheaper than somebody from Benfica too.
Kept them up yesterday. Celta seem resigned to him going, I think Newcastle have been linked (but they will get linked with a lot of players).

Kept them up yesterday. Celta seem resigned to him going, I think Newcastle have been linked (but they will get linked with a lot of players).
Small sample size I know but a ball carrying, goal scoring midfielder is just what we need if Lop wants to play with a 3 and Alex Scott (or other English options) are too expensive.

I wonder what Celta would ask for him. If Newcastle are interested they may jack up the price, just because.

Cracking finish for his first followed by the jammy sort of comedy goal I always hope will be a last minute winner for Wolves against Arsenal. Let's add him to our pretty successful list of Gallegos in recent years :)

Just makes no sense. He's our most likely route to a hefty incoming transfer sum, so let's swap him for a player that doesn't want to be here.

I have a sneaky suspicion Nunes will be sold this summer to get more cash in (because we've swapped Neves) and then we'll have to sit on the sidelines and watch him flourish elsewhere when he's played in his proper position.

The doesn't want to be here line for new signings amuses me. Who would want to go from Barcelona to Wolves? If we we were to only sign people who were thrilled to be at Wolves our pool of potential signings is miniscule I'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back