• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny's answer is obviously the correct one, but if liquidating cash is really our short term objective then £10m which is about his remaining book value should be accepted
Yeah £10m plus addons is about right.

Just can’t see Fosun accepting less than they paid.

£10m for Hwang? You would have to take it. Works hard, loves a rebound. Zero other contributions.

The fact we’re heading to Korea 🇰🇷 for a summer tour makes this a bs rumour though

Im fully on with the whole Fosun bashing. Completely. In the interests of balance though, I’ve just got back from watching Sevilla’s wide forwards try and move Rafa Mir around te he pitch like Laurel and Hardy getting that grand piano down a flight of stairs. How they ever got anyone to pay actual real money for him, let alone several million of it, is no mean feat in fairness.

I mean what sort of drunken sailor on the town would have signed that one off?

Can't see us selling him before the South Korea pre-season tour?

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here but Villa have been linked with Sá for £17.5M.

I'm free tomorrow, what time does he want picking up?

If only there was something in any of these rumours.

In all seriousness, I'd want to know if Lopetegui was staying before making a decision on Sa.

Football insider started that rumour

Apparently the fans have turned on him this season.

Would be a tidy profit on him but presume his wife will be aware the weather doesn't improve that much in Birmingham.

Well, depends how good, and how expensive his replacement is.

Can't see it happening anyway, where is Martinez going?
I think Martinez is off actually, there's been quite a lot of talk about that. Might be the only part of that rumour that's true.

Emery isn't a fan of Emi from their time together at Arsenal. Proper threw him under the bus when they lost v Arsenal this season as well.

Chelsea and Spurs rumoured to be in for him

Ah… football insider - the rumour site version of Mos Eisley but less appealling

Latest Neves to Barca rumours have the fee at £26m, that's around where I think it'll be. Deal to be done next week, should you wish to believe this

If it's only €30m then I expect a player to be coming our way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back