• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a crap move for both us and Ruben if it happens, as he's going to have to get used to warming their bench I expect, and we're likely to be stiffed on a decent fee too.

Only plus is we won't have to put up with him coming back (for a year at least) with another Premier League team.

Latest Neves to Barca rumours have the fee at £26m, that's around where I think it'll be. Deal to be done next week, should you wish to believe this

The utter brass neck on Fosun setting the unrealistic target of £50m profit then doing this deal.

Fucking amateurs.

Unfortunately for our owners there's currently one price for everyone and another for Barcelona. Absolute wankers. We'll never get anything in return, they know this and they don't even care.

We won't even get the money from them anyway given their recent history.

I suspect that's around the amount he'll go for. It's nowhere near enough for his quality but that's where we are.
Thinking a poor move for him, not sure he'll get the game time he deserves as its such a big club and Xavi doesn't want him anyway.

For an additional £10m I could live with him returning to Molineux for another PL team. In fact I’d prefer that than him sitting on the bench at Barca.

Perhaps because he's not allowed to buy any replacements too?

If he wants to resign Adama and Costa we're better off letting him go.

They're both fucking shit.
Harsh but fair. Surely we can pick up fee transfers with more output let alone players available for moderate transfer fees.

If he wants to resign Adama and Costa we're better off letting him go.

They're both fucking shit.

Oh I agree, they're shit, and I want them to go. And I'm also not uncomfortable with the manager getting it all his own way on player calls like that. But the fact that we're apparently so skint we can't even afford a status quo is rancid

Oh I agree, they're shit, and I want them to go. And I'm also not uncomfortable with the manager getting it all his own way on player calls like that. But the fact that we're apparently so skint we can't even afford a status quo is rancid

Wouldn't be the status quo though would it. We'd have to at least double Adama's current wages to match what some idiot will pay him as a free agent. So a load more money out every single week for the same shit player. Great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back