• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dest is garbage. I don't see Kessie as better than Gomes or Lemina and Nico has been disappointing in a relegation threatened team and he'd be sub for Cunha.
That's exactly the type of deal I don't want us to do. I'd rather run the risk of him leaving on a free than get saddled with players who won't improve us

I get you want all USA players to be revered but as we've seen at Leeds they're just not at the top level and largely wank.
"neither is he at all what a Premier League defender needs to be."

Fucking read, you narc.

Also love that you, again, make a point, then repeat it without expanding, then fall back on being an asshole.

"neither is he at all what a Premier League defender needs to be."

Fucking read, you narc.
Is that real narc or virtual narc? Sometimes clarity is important, particularly if his profile name is going to be changed

Also love that you, again, make a point, then repeat it without expanding, then fall back on being an asshole.
Would you like me to explain why Dest isn't anywhere near good enough for the PL?

You seem to be the one abusing somebody, not the other way round.

You do it a lot

Is that real narc or virtual narc? Sometimes clarity is important, particularly if his profile name is going to be changed
Tbh I'm not sure why that was the word that came out of my fingers.

Romano is the new "pic holding up the shirt" anyway.

Would you like me to explain why Dest isn't anywhere near good enough for the PL?
Tbf, Alan did say he wasn't good enough for the PL. There is a decent range of quality between "not good enough for PL" and "garbage".

We're due a decent transfer with Barcelona after some of the one-sided deals we've had with them of late. I don't really like the sound of a swap.

Tbf, Alan did say he wasn't good enough for the PL. There is a decent range of quality between "not good enough for PL" and "garbage".

We're due a decent transfer with Barcelona after some of the one-sided deals we've had with them of late. I don't really like the sound of a swap.
Never gamble with someone who rigs the dice, ay?

I'd prefer we never spoke to them again, but it seems Ruben has his heart set on Catalonia if he is to leave, and I don't necessarily want us standing in the way of that. Rock + hard place.

Ruben is still only 26. I'm sure if he had to spend another year at Wolves waiting for his Barca move it wouldn't phase him.

Do we not have an elite coach?

The idea of binning off loads of our players and assuming we'll be able to better them so easily when we have such an appalling transfer record of late blows my mind.

Look at what Nuno did with Coady and Doherty!?

I'd expect a manager of Lop's reputation to turn an average player into a good player, I'd expect him to iron out weaknesses, to identify strengths.

This "fuck 'um all off Franksy" attitude, is well, a surprise and feels a bit Mol Mix simplistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back