• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
My response to this will be what Paddy posts but without the tirade of traditional and new swear words

You'd have to hope someone at the club looks at it logically.

"Can we have your best player please in exchange for a load of crap we don't want". Hmmm, tempting.

And then factor in some examples of fairly recent players we've previously signed from Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Liverpool and Valencia, and ponder exactly how good they were for us.

For me the only way it happens is if Mendes gets his full grip back and Lopetegui becomes Bruno Lage for the day.

It won’t fucking happen surely. It’s a zero benefit situation for us so we need to tell Mendes to get absolutely fucked, fuck off, and when finished with that fuck off a bit more or preferably fire the cunt into the sun.

Could have just said Barcelona want neves and don’t intend to pay

If the Neves swap thing is real and there's enough noise to at least make it credible from Barcelona's perspective who would be a realistic option who people would want? I liked both Garcia and Torres at City are they gettable? I'd rather have one of them as a straight deal than 2 or 3 further down the pecking order.

Ferran I believe is out of favor there, don't remember the reason. I'd have him tbh (not just him, mind).

Ferran I believe is out of favor there, don't remember the reason. I'd have him tbh (not just him, mind).
3 years left on his deal and they signed up for £45m, I can't imagine they'd value him substantially below that now

If the Neves swap thing is real and there's enough noise to at least make it credible from Barcelona's perspective who would be a realistic option who people would want? I liked both Garcia and Torres at City are they gettable? I'd rather have one of them as a straight deal than 2 or 3 further down the pecking order.
Think they want rid of Christensen, Fati, Raphina and Torres.

I'd take the former and either of the latter 2 in a straight swap (it won't happen).

Not a fan of Garcia, he's small and weak.

3 years left on his deal and they signed up for £45m, I can't imagine they'd value him substantially below that now
I was going to say they might if Xavi doesn't want him, but... Xavi apparently doesn't want Ruben, yet here we are.

Christensen has been brilliant - they'd be mad to move him on and he'd have suitors way above us if they were looking to get rid.

We'd be in the Nico, Dest or possibly Kessie realm I'd imagine.

Think they want rid of Christensen, Fati, Raphina and Torres.

I'd take the former and either of the latter 2 in a straight swap (it won't happen).

Not a fan of Garcia, he's small and weak.
I hadn't considered Christensen or Raphina as they look first choice. If they are genuinely available then definitely

Christensen signed there on a free, something about allowing Barca to flip nothing into Neves would be annoying as fuck.

Reactions: b3h
Christensen has been brilliant - they'd be mad to move him on and he'd have suitors way above us if they were looking to get rid.

We'd be in the Nico, Dest or possibly Kessie realm I'd imagine.
Dest is garbage. I don't see Kessie as better than Gomes or Lemina and Nico has been disappointing in a relegation threatened team and he'd be sub for Cunha.

Raphina as a straight swap or Araujo. I doubt either would happen.

Dest isn't garbage but neither is he anything like what a defender in the Premier League needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back