• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to remember he's been briefed about that and isn't bright enough to check it out or he's been told that's how the story goes out (my guess is the latter, I quite like Liam).

The club's PR team are either as arrogant as their Tory equivalents or treating everybody as stupid.

Client journalism is hugely transparent in these times I'd rather my football club didn't engage in such simple minded crap.
Yep Liam bit, PTS didn't

If there’s any truth in Liam’s article and we are indeed looking for sub-£20m signings (I’m not completely against that idea), then I wouldn’t mind having a chat with Sunderland about Jack Clarke. Would suit one of those wide forward roles & looks a real talent. Homegrown too.

Fair play to Rob Edwards guiding Luton to the play off final.

If there’s any truth in Liam’s article and we are indeed looking for sub-£20m signings (I’m not completely against that idea), then I wouldn’t mind having a chat with Sunderland about Jack Clarke. Would suit one of those wide forward roles & looks a real talent. Homegrown too.

Fair play to Rob Edwards guiding Luton to the play off final.
The same Jack Clarke that went to Spurs?

He’d have been better off staying at Leeds.
Yep, looked decent for Leeds but haven’t tracked him since he left spurs tbf.

Baffling how anyone thinks we will get 35m for killman

“No end product”

9 goals and 12 assists this season.

I think he looks a proper talent now that he’s actually playing regularly. Others were advocating keeping Cundle around next season and he’s nowhere near the same output.

“No end product”

I think he looks a proper talent now that he’s actually playing regularly. Others were advocating keeping Cundle around next season and he’s nowhere near the same output.

I also saw him belt 3 freekicks straight into the wall from decent positions, along with generally running into blind alleys for 90 mins.

Andi Weimann got 22 goals and 10 assists last season, don't want him either.

There’s quite clearly levels to “end product”. Adama had a similar record in the championship and he’s the definition of “no end product”.

And from what I just watched he spent the whole time dribbling into dead ends. Whereas if they’d passed to each other they may have scored.

And as it type @WsWolf has said it better

“No end product”

Comparing apples with deck chairs there Jinkerbelle

Comparing a player we already own who people have suggested may be worth a look in pre season with a possibility of being an option off the bench to play a role currently filled by a guy in his mid 30s who is leaving is very different from paying money for someone who thus far has been a disappointment after being sold too early to a PL club.

If Championship assists are the metric by which we sign players then we already own the one with the most...and I'd sell him

There’s quite clearly levels to “end product”. Adama had a similar record in the championship and he’s the definition of “no end product”.

And from what I just watched he spent the whole time dribbling into dead ends. Whereas if they’d passed to each other they may have scored.

And as it type @WsWolf has said it better
Adama has never scored more than 5 league goals in a single league season at any level, so that’s bollocks.

You’ll be pleased to hear I don’t work for the Wolves recruitment team so my opinion is just that. Sunderland will want to keep him for an assault on promotion next season, but he’ll forge a career in the PL at some point I suspect.

If we stick with 4-4-1-1 then Giles can only really play LW, he is not a Premier League left back in a million years. And I wouldn't go down that road.

Amad is the best player Sunderland have and he isn't theirs.

Adama has never scored more than 5 league goals in a single league season at any level, so that’s bollocks.
5 goals 10 assists in just over half the minutes (57%) isn’t bollocks…
You’ll be pleased to hear I don’t work for the Wolves recruitment team so my opinion is just that. Sunderland will want to keep him for an assault on promotion next season, but he’ll forge a career in the PL at some point I suspect.
Yes and I disagreed with you and gave my opinion 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 years uninterrupted Premier League money and we can't yet afford to trigger Semedo's option?

Unless the option includes a bump to 200k per week get to absolute fuck, and when you get there fuck off some more.

Liam's article says they want to keep Adama, not get rid of him so I hope for the club's sake his sources are as shit as PTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back