• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think another PL club would have particularly wanted the 2023 version of Raul (though he has played well in 2 of his last 3 games, for all the impotent rage thrown his way last week).

Hwang...well Marsch was still at Leeds in January.

I don't think another PL club would have particularly wanted the 2023 version of Raul (though he has played well in 2 of his last 3 games, for all the impotent rage thrown his way last week).
I can see him going to somewhere like Fulham if he does stay in the PL.

Alex Scott any good?

Was spoken very highly of when they played City a couple of weeks ago. I've not seen him play, but we wouldn't be signing him for his goals unfortunately. It would be lovely to add someone to the mix in midfield who brings that

Pep says he is one of the best.

Pep also said Nunes is one of the best midfielders in the world.

I've only seen him on highlights and that one game against City.

He's a really good ball carrier and loves a through ball. Reminds me a lot of Grealish but with less falling over and better strength. Looks like he plays central but likes to drift wide. Pretty quick too.

5 assists this season isn't too bad. No goals though which suggests we need a wide player to make those runs.

Scott would be a great replacement for Neves but yeah, still dreaming of that midfielder to be that #8/#10 link to forwards.

Alex Grimaldo leaving Benfica on a free. Can see us being interested there and potentially moving RAN on, just to make the accounts look a bit healthier.

Alex Grimaldo leaving Benfica on a free. Can see us being interested there and potentially moving RAN on, just to make the accounts look a bit healthier.
RAN hasn’t shown much improvement from last season. He’s still got huge potential but if we could get a decent fee for him I’d take it and use it to balance the squad. He might go on to be a world beater but it’s just as likely he is just another promising youngster that never lives up to his early promise.

Giles is getting top class reviews at Boro. If they come up, you could have a MGW style situation and maybe get £10m from nowhere. Or alternatively keep him to compete with Bueno and sell RAN, although I still think the latter has the highest ceiling of all 3

Giles isn't a LB at all, not at PL level anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back