• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fully behind Bueno as a long term idea but right this minute, Grimaldo is miles better than him.
So Bueno then doesn’t play regularly, we can’t send him on loan as we need him as cover and his progression stalls. Grimaldo is 27, if we bring him in as a starter I can’t see Bueno wanting to hang around as back up for the foreseeable future.

So Bueno then doesn’t play regularly, we can’t send him on loan as we need him as cover and his progression stalls. Grimaldo is 27, if we bring him in as a starter I can’t see Bueno wanting to hang around as back up for the foreseeable future.
But does it work like that now? Full back is such a high energy position, Semedo who is probably our most athletic player was blowing out his arse by 75 minutes on Sunday, wouldn't Bueno and Grimaldi get a similar amount of time on the pitch?

I'd be disappointed if Bueno had an ego like that. Six months ago he'd never played a first team game of any description.

But does it work like that now? Full back is such a high energy position, Semedo who is probably our most athletic player was blowing out his arse by 75 minutes on Sunday, wouldn't Bueno and Grimaldi get a similar amount of time on the pitch?
Valid point. Get him in! 😁

Seems a very good Moutinho replacement.

Loosely linked with Enzo Le Fée. Central midfielder for Lorient. Only recently turned 23 but has close on 150 senior games under his belt (that's as much as I know).

Lemme guess, kind of a DM and never scores or makes goals
7 career goals in 150+ appearances, so you could say that!

I've never heard of him but he looks like he's always available and has nailed 30+ games for the last three seasons, so looks pretty reliable, given his age. I'm sure we can get him crocked within the first couple of weeks.

Forgive the source, it does seem like he plays predominately as a DM / CM

Wolves removed a clause allowing Liverpool to trigger a summer deal for Nunes after completing the deal with Sporting, and it is understood that the Merseyside club are ready to move on.

With Wolves expected to demand well over £50 million for the Portugal international, the total cost of any transfer could be too high for Liverpool, who remain interested in England stars Jude Bellingham and Mason Mount, and Brighton’s Moises Caicedo.

£50M? Why are we removing clauses and demanding that. That fucking clause should've included someone driving him up to Anfield at 3pm on 28th May come hell or high water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back