• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s done then! We wouldn’t start drip feed without everything signed. Waiting for the % off in club shop sale so we know the shirt number

Free Joao Gomes....must mean Free Wolves tops...

Got to be a full on hostage rescue vid, complete with black helicopters, Jeff Shi in the 'situation room' watching the body cam feed from the Hobbster pulling his man out of an abandoned warehouse in Rio

Sending notifications out now via the app. This is silly.

Remember “here is this seasons new shirt - oh holy fuck it’s got Neves on the back!!!”

That’s the bar we have to beat
I really want someone to find the link to that as I looked last week and couldn’t find it!

Social media lads are a good bunch, fair play

Slight shades of Doherty's reveal for Spurs mind :D

CgAGVV9Lj6iAAqSqAACmE-Nd71A626.jpg.webp

Looks like Chem is off to Wycombe on loan. They're just outside the play offs in league one, so that would be a good move for him to get some regular first team football. As far as lower league big name clubs go, the top of league one is packed full of clubs that should really be competing higher in the football pyramid (Plymouth, Sheffield Wednesday, Ipswich, Derby, Bolton, Barnsley...).

Wycombe have our old pal Sam Vokes leading the line.
This has been confirmed now.

Admit I've had a soft spot for Wycombe since we bought Hause.

I'm a simple man. If a club has a pleasing/unusual colorway, I'm all in.

Reactions: b3h
Admit I've had a soft spot for Wycombe since we bought Hause.

I'm a simple man. If a club has a pleasing/unusual colorway, I'm all in.
Would imagine Gareth Ainsworth has enough quirks to snag your attention too.

I'm not sure about Campbell going to Wycombe. Wycombe are pretty direct and Campbell isnt exactly a chalk-on-your-boots hit the by-line and cross it winger. Hope it works out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back