• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see we have a quality replacement lined up if Neves does depart.

In
Cunha
Lemina
Dawson
Gomes
Bentley
Sarabia

Out
Sarkic
Guedes
Ronan

Hodge and Mosquera loans seem obvious moves so the plus 6 becomes a net 1 with a clear squad upgrade

Know nothing about him, never heard of him, having said that, I’d never heard of Neves, Jota, Neto, Boly, Saiss, Ait Nouri, et al.
So happy days hopefully.

Great news and, unlike Nunes perhaps, seems like a genuine signing / actually ours, for want of a better way of putting it.

Good to see we have a quality replacement lined up if Neves does depart.

I think this is sadly his replacement, which makes it quite a melancholy feeling for me. Always knew this day would come and we got longer than I ever expected but it doesn't sting any less.

Great news and, unlike Nunes perhaps, seems like a genuine signing / actually ours, for want of a better way of putting it.
Unfortunately it seems more and more likely that the only way we could sign Nunes was on the basis that he has a release clause. I think we’re going to be disappointed at the amount too.

Has a player ever been so popular before actually signing?

Know nothing about him apart from what’s been said on here. Never heard of him. However I already love him!

Some great aggressive tackles and slide challenges here.

I'm a Flamengo fan from Brazil and I can confirm to you guys, this lad was veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cheap for the price you paid. He is a beast, he has focus, he is a fighter, sometimes he appears in the attack with quality and has a very good pace and pass skill. Congrats for the acquisiton, we will all miss João Gomes down here in Rio de Janeiro.

João Gomes is the guy who was "fighting" with Danilo (Forest's player now) for the title of the most promising CDM in Brazil for the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back