• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Le Manoir aux Quat' Saison was just on the telly, my most favorite restaurant in the world and then I got depressed that I've hardly left the house in 12 or so weeks !

I'm no expert, but isn't that French for Little Chef?

La Manoir aux Quat' Saison was just on the telly, my most favorite restaurant in the world and then I got depressed that I've hardly left the house in 12 or so weeks !
It's 'Le' btw [emoji6]

It’s very very good. Not as good as Tides in Barbados in my humble opinion, but right up there.

No idea what is for dinner yet. Might not care though, as there is some chocolate concrete in the oven right now...

Lovely piece of pork for Sunday lunch. Hopefully toasting the demise of Cummings while eating it.

Roast Chicken with homemade chips and a tarragon sauce with pan fried lemon Asparagus, yum yum

Chicken and chips on a Sunday, It's heresy I tell ya !!

Sweet and sour prawns, veggie stir fry and sticky rice.

Just saw something on Facebook that has me perplexed, a woman put peas on a full English breakfast, at first that sounds like an abomination, but think about it, you can have peas with sausage and with gammon / bacon, so why not ?

I need to get out of this house !!

That’s weird.

Anyway Rib of Beef on the bone today. Fuck how hot it is, that’s what I want!

Peas on a full English, I wouldn't myself because it wouldn't sit well with me baked beans.

Rack of ribs today in a Hoisin & Ginger sauce on a bed of grated stir fry veggies

BBQing a leg of lamb for around 1,000 years, or so it feels.

Back