• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Morrison’s have some very decent stone baked pizzas in their slightly more expensive range. There is a superb ham mushroom and mascarpone one that is garlic loaded and delicious.

Life is so mundane right now that takeaways and walks to the supermarket are the only highlights of the week unfortunately.

Also, I have fairly ballooned in size. I have a proper paunch now. I get genuinely depressed when I catch a view of my profile from the side. Obviously, I will diet and exercise more when I get the green light to return to work but at the moment I just don't have the motivation for it.

I have nothing against pizzas, but never enters my head to buy one or have one delivered. Best hangover food, a bacon and mushroom sarnie .

Life is so mundane right now that takeaways and walks to the supermarket are the only highlights of the week unfortunately.

Also, I have fairly ballooned in size. I have a proper paunch now. I get genuinely depressed when I catch a view of my profile from the side. Obviously, I will diet and exercise more when I get the green light to return to work but at the moment I just don't have the motivation for it.

Funnily enough I have lost another half stone in the last 2 months (walked more as there nowhere else I can go apart from across the fields behind me) & only home cooked food. Got down to below 13 st which gets me into a 'recommended' BMI level which won't hurt my chances if I get this.

I have also lost just shy of half a stone. And I have only left the house once or twice. I've been doing a small amount on the exercise bike but not much. Doing nothing means I don't get as hungry as often. Plus I drink lots of sugar free cordial.

I reckon I've probably put on a bit, football is usually my only exercise and obviously that's gone at the moment. Diet is probably slightly better generally as don't have the lazy options to go to at lunchtime from work but working from home I definitely snack more often, thankfully managed to limit my working from home to restrain that habit.

My weight is up and down like a hoor's knickers all the time anyway, I don't look ill and I haven't noticeably put on timber, that's basically the metric for being ok.

I put on weight initially but then knocked bread off the menu and started taking Oscar on decent walks, so we're both below what we started out isolation at.

Best pizza around here is Oregano's at the bottom of Coalway Rd, opposite the Merry Hill pub. ASDA used to do really good pizzas, but these were the glory days when supermarkets used to rotisserie chickens with corriander, etc.

Who had the pre-match 'triple cheese' burger at the RL and one of the cheeses was a small bowl of mac n' cheese. I think it was White Wolf. Bloody awful it was.

Here's another one - weird things the supermarkets are running out of. Most of it I get, but right now you can't get Pineapple rings or vanilla essence for love nor money.

Here's another one - weird things the supermarkets are running out of. Most of it I get, but right now you can't get Pineapple rings or vanilla essence for love nor money.

For some reason we have a shed load of pineapple tins. Might sell em on the black market and retire.

Interesting, I'll have a look at getting one!

They're well worth it. Buy pizza dough and away you go, far better than any shop bought stuff.

We have a ceramic cheese pot to bake Camembert which sounds a bit pretentious but it was a present that we thought was a joke (a bit like Mark's gift) but it's ace.

'sounds pretentious........' :)

We cook ours in the box it comes in

I have also lost just shy of half a stone. And I have only left the house once or twice. I've been doing a small amount on the exercise bike but not much. Doing nothing means I don't get as hungry as often. Plus I drink lots of sugar free cordial.

During the day I only drink water.. cup of tea in morning,followed by a coffee mid morning. then water throughout the day. If I was to knock off the 3 glasses of wine a night then I reckon id be looking better!!

Who had the pre-match 'triple cheese' burger at the RL and one of the cheeses was a small bowl of mac n' cheese. I think it was White Wolf. Bloody awful it was.

Nah, think that was "cheesy chips". It was one Dairylea slice and some Wotsits.

I was not including the London in my "at least two pubs will do you better than that in town".

Nah, think that was "cheesy chips". It was one Dairylea slice and some Wotsits.

I was not including the London in my "at least two pubs will do you better than that in town".

Of course!!!! A tray of Wotsits, HAHAHAAAA!!

The combo trays are pretty good in the RL, even with the red hot dog buns.

You'll laugh when you read this....

So we went to the McDonald's drive-thru yesterday for the first time in months, got a large Bic Mac meal with coke and some chicken selects on their own.

Ate it back at the house and then within 30 mins, I got 2 terrible cramps in my stomach and had to run to the toilet with a runny tummy!
My body literally said no to what was inside. But after that, I felt awful. I lay on the couch with cramps feeling massively tired.

Ended up going to bed early at 10pm feeling rotten. So make of that what you will....

I wonder if it was because my body wasn't used to the additives and had a bad reaction? The missus was fine.

If your local McD's is selling you some Peruvian Flake with your burger, I reckon that's the source of your heinous anus. Not that I'd know about its side effects of course.

Back