• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

a bunch of brits trying to tell a texan how to make a bowl of red. :icon_lol:

chili can be made all sorts of ways. protip: even if you prefer it a different way, there's no reason to be bellends about it.

Walter Zenga is Italian, but I doubt the lunatic could knock up a decent lasagne.

I'm sure it tasted just lovely, just like Rebel Wilson could be great in bed for all I know. But presentation is key when you're putting a picture up :D

same things were said when I cooked my ground turkey AND ground beef chili's, so it's not like the chopped steak was the problem. it's fucking chili, it looks like a vat of red/brown/green slop, not sure what to tell you. I even TRIED to make it look good as I was thinking, "those bastards are gonna have something to say if I don't make it nice..." :icon_lol:

a lot of comments like that in this thread to various people, just find it a bit obnoxious.

either way, looking forward to eating leftovers tomorrow giving it some time to sit in the fridge, might add a few more chiles. tried using a ton of fresh ones from the market but they were all super mild. hate when that happens. the hatch peppers were practically bell pepper flavor.

You do realise were only messing with you, don't you ?

You do also realise that everyone here really likes you, don't you ??

how could you say that to me? :mecry: what did I ever do to you paul?!

it's absolutely crazy how much a chili/stew/etc benefits from a few days in the fridge. leftovers were even better than the fresh batch, which was already the best frito pie I've ever made.

rWnW5lU.jpg

Was that scooped out of the cat litter tray?

Quavers and rabbit droppings on sand.

Falafel wrap from the place opposite Royal London. Superb.

Falafel wrap from the place opposite Royal London. Superb.

Really? It looks clean enough but it's two doors away from a hot pork sandwich shop so has never stood a chance in my mind.

Really? It looks clean enough but it's two doors away from a hot pork sandwich shop so has never stood a chance in my mind.
Yeah, I went there with the intention of getting a pork sandwich but it was shut so I went in there. Very nice.

Jackpot last night. Roast chicken, chicken butter sauce, roast sweet potatoes, purple sprouting and mange tout.

I had pork chops with all the trimming and apple sauce. Bootiful.

Back